1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eCommerce alternatives

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Cynthia Moreno, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Johan Will

Johan Will Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Shopify
    because of easy to develop and user friendly interface.
    I have that for custom coins.

Johan Will, Feb 3, 2022 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Which government mint uses Shopify to sell their coins? Definitely is not the U.S. mint since they sell their coins via a government built and run website.

mmerlinn, Feb 3, 2022 IP
  3. Irena89#

Irena89# Peon

Best Answers:
    My team and I are working on turning existing woocomerce webshop into mobile apps and we pay a lot of attention to develop unique functionalities for each business. We organize a free session to answer on all doubts that you guyes might have and to figure out what you really need. We would really like to help, so if someone wants to talk about this, let me know.

Irena89#, Feb 5, 2022 IP
  4. Andrey Svyrydov

Andrey Svyrydov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The right e-commerce platform depends on the size and scope of your store. If you don't plan to sell a large number of products or services, you can use a variety of platforms to build, but going it alone can have many risks and pointless waste. There are many features to consider; you may need the functionality of a marketplace, a multistore, or a single store. Your customer base may need language translation, crypto currency payments or loyalty programs.

By the way, I lead a team that specializes in developing e-commerce systems and you can see an example https://corpsoft.io/portfolio/properguild-marketplace-tech-solution/ , or contact me directly for help.

Andrey Svyrydov, Feb 7, 2022 IP
  5. jhonalbert

jhonalbert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Shopify
    2. Wix
    3. BigCommerce
    4. Magento

jhonalbert, Apr 7, 2022 IP
  6. Marione Payott

Marione Payott Peon

Best Answers:
    The variety of eCommerce platforms is striking these days, and it takes a lot to choose the perfect one. Unfortunately, there's no all-in-one solution that would suit every online merchant. You should carefully consider your level of expertize, customization & scalability needes, and the budget you're ready to spend. In my case, WooCommerce works greatly.

Marione Payott, Jul 11, 2022 IP
  7. josephsmith001

josephsmith001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a WooCommerce developer and web designer. I have developed so many plugins for WooCommerce store Owners like WooCommerce User Role Pricing Plugin by MotifCreatives. User Role Pricing Plugin which allows you to enable your shop catalog mode. Using WooCommerce User Role Based Plugin, you can set any price for different user roles...
    https://motifcreatives.co/woocommerce-user-role-based-pricing

josephsmith001, Sep 2, 2022 IP
  8. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want to suggest you Shopify and WooCommerce.

zainsultan, Sep 21, 2022 IP