1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you doing what you wanted to do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jaymi, May 26, 2021.

1. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why not? Don't you have any EMPATHY for your fellow human beings?

mmerlinn, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  2. Technophile

Technophile Peon

Best Answers:
    In all seriousness, I do not want Big Brother knowing my real identity on this website.

My empathy is not very big for fellow humans. Because I have a tendency to be cynical and emotionally detached towards the human specie mostly.

Things from people that I relate to are liking music, movies, food, money, humor, and intelligence. But I don't like many songs, movies, and other things because they are dumbed down due to being created by heavily regulated governments and conventional people with average I.Q's. They bore me to tears on an intellectual level. Most entertainment is conventional mediocrity designed to make money that impulsive consumers with average I.Q's buy into. Because most people are not very challenging on an intellectually creative level. Because society grooms people to be ordinary workers with average I.Q's that are less likely to be innovative. This is why William Shakespeare, Albert Einstein, Socrates, Leonardo da Vinci, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, and other people are rare, not common.

I find many people to be stupid because society grooms children into becoming easily controllable pawns of government authorities and social norms. Children are underestimated by most adults enough as it is. It is why children are less likely to have geniuses as their offspring after hitting puberty. Because society subordinates children intellectually by training them to be ordinary workers with average I.Q's that make superficial money.

I have no empathy towards overcontrolling and holier-than-thou parents that try to control what their kids can watch, hear, and read. Because those parents are teaching their kids to be ignorant fools before becoming adults. Intellectual growth comes from separating one's emotions from facts, knowing differences between fiction and reality, thinking outside the box, and overcoming hardships. Parents make it harder for children to intellectually grow when they are spoiling them and suppressing information from their minds. Which makes those children more likely to be weak when they are adults. Because knowledge is a way to gain power. The weak-minded cowards who are called parents are too scared to let their children understand how the real world fully works. So, they are more likely to make their children become weak-minded cowards when they become adults. I have no empathy towards these parents as a result.

I have no empathy towards people who wear heels, makeup, clothes, plastic surgery, shave their body, and other things because they are stupidly insecure about themselves. I have no empathy towards people who are submissive. So, I have no empathy towards people promoting this disempoweringly feminine gender role that is an insult to strength, justice, and intellectual power.

I have no empathy towards people who promote religion, especially misogynistic religions with scriptures promoting slavery. I have no empathy nor sympathy towards people who promote infant circumcision religiously, either. Infant circumcision is a human rights violation that causes sexual dysfunction from penis mutilation and likely to cause psychological damage. It is not surgery.

I have no empathy towards simps who worship people that are rich, famous, and mindlessly beautiful on the outside.

So, no. I do not have much empathy. At least it allows me to have peace and quiet in my mind slightly.

Technophile, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The misogyny is flowing freely!
    I wouldn't let you within a bargepole of my kids - you sound like a groomer.

sarahk, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder what kind of a "ophile" he is?...... Oh wait, he is a "Techn".

Spoiltdiva, Jan 13, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. Technophile

Technophile Peon

Best Answers:
    Nah, male-dominated capitalism and this arguably male-invented feminine gender role turned women into dumbed down consumers that are insecure about their bodies for psychological manipulation that benefits manipulative businessMEN only. That is why these women wear heels, makeup, plastic surgery, shave their bodies, get paid less than men on average, give money to patriarchal religions, don't have much political power on average considering most countries are ruled by men, have anorexia, have eating disorders, deal with depression, likely make their kids be ordinary workers with average I.Q's, are portrayed as damsels in distress in entertainment at times, are portrayed as gold-digging simps in entertainment at times, etc. The feminine gender role was likely invented by males and used to misogynistically weaken females like prey. The feminine gender role is parasitic. These gender roles are social constructs and were likely invented by males while being used to continue parasitic patriarchy. It is the females who liberated themselves from these patriarchal gender roles to gain self-respect, physical strength, stronger intellectual power, etc. Because the feminine and masculine gender roles are cancerous by themselves.

Technophile, Jan 14, 2022 IP
  6. Technophile

Technophile Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not groom kids in the way you think. I don't like kids that much. I even chose to not be a parent. Especially since I'm a cynical misanthrope. I don't like humans that much, especially human kids. I would never get along with kids during my childhood. I would never want to be near them. I was too busy listening to music, dancing, doing creative writing, watching nerdy films, tinkering with technology, uploading videos on YouTube, photoshopping, talking to online strangers while lying about my address to prevent myself from being kidnapped, reading books, and other things during my childhood to be hanging out with kids that were wasting their intellectual potential by being spoiled by their parents or oligarchical capitalism meant to make children from ultra-wealthy families exclusively smarter than lower class children for economic power in regards to socioeconomics. Which this oligarchical capitalism is making younger generations dumber and less skilled than older generations internationally to benefit ultra-wealthy men who control countries through their military-industrial complex, international trade policies, taxes, online surveillance, censorship, oil companies, propagandized media businesses disguised as social media platforms, big tech industry, profitable religion regardless if it is misogynistic, increasing wealth inequality, etc. to gain more wealth in a cut-throat way.

Technophile, Jan 14, 2022 IP
  7. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    I cannot ever remember bumping into a more SELFISH, EGOTISTICAL blowhard.

mmerlinn, Jan 14, 2022 IP
    sarahk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  8. flaminbo

flaminbo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow this thread kinda went off the rails eh lol...

flaminbo, Jan 19, 2022 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yeah, gotta love forums!!

qwikad.com, Jan 20, 2022 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Funny, but often the most interesting exchanges are the ones that "go off the rails." Getting back on topic, sort of: Is it ever too late in one's life to change course and do what one wants to do?

jrbiz, Jan 21, 2022 IP
    flaminbo likes this.
  11. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Sometimes, it is. Some people (just listen to some of Dave Ramsey's callers) changed the course of their life relatively late in life and derailed it by not calculating the cost (not just money, but time, mental capacity, health and stamina). As those things begin to fade so will your chances to succeed.

On a side note: I wish they'd stop nominating presidential candidates who are over 65. That'd help this country tremendously.

qwikad.com, Jan 21, 2022 IP
    sarahk and flaminbo like this.
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's always a calculated risk, some things will be easy to predict, others will be out of your hands.

If you can see others of your age and circumstances doing the thing then chances are you have still got time to do the thing.

I have friends studying nursing in their 50s, I've met a guy who went to law school in his 40s because he wanted to live in a particular place, there were no jobs in his field but the local law firm was struggling for staff. He'll never be an LA Law/Suits type of lawyer because he started late and is in a small town but he's happy and he's earning a decent wage.

Some dreams should stay dreams but many are possible with a bit of resolve, time, and money. Listen to the people who say no, evaluate their fears, and then decide if those fears matter.

My sister is in the UK and she did an MBA at a prestigious university there. At the start, the lecturer told them that many would drop out, and the first to go would be the parents, then the couples because the course would take its toll on their relationships. She listened, came up with a strategy and got through but many didn't. Just because it's hard doesn't mean it's impossible.

Often people don't change direction until circumstances force them to. That's quite sad because it means they might never have done what really makes them happy. Don't leave it to chance.

sarahk, Jan 21, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The current, addled president is the poster boy for your comment, of course. However, the two presidents who created the strongest economies and raised the living standard for the most people were way over 65 when they took the office (Reagan and Trump.) Reagan, of course, also was responsible for the freeing of 700 million people from the evil Soviet empire. I am really, really glad that neither of them was excluded for age reasons.

jrbiz, Jan 22, 2022 IP
  14. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Neither were a career politicians. Neither were lawyers. Both were in the entertainment industry. Neither were bald. Both were over 68 years old.

So, qualifications for President appear to be:

1) Over 68
    2) Not a career politician - drawing a government paycheck for over 10 years disqualifies
    3) Not bald - Brains not leaking out
    4) Not an attorney (lawyer, solicitor) - Does not speak mumbo jumbo.
    5) Have entertainment background

mmerlinn, Jan 22, 2022 IP
    sarahk and jrbiz like this.