1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Started New Weight Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jessica Anderson, Jan 7, 2022.

Hello Guys,

I am ready digital point forum for a while, now i want to post here a question. I have started a weight loss business. I have also started a blog website around it. What are some best quick ways to get traffic for adsense. I am searching some sources but i need your guideline.

Thank you...
    Jessica

Jessica Anderson, Jan 7, 2022 IP
  2. Anna Williams

Anna Williams Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all congrats for starting new business, make a goal for target audience. Search engine traffic are the most high return long term traffic for adsense. Other than that other traffic sources are short term.

Anna Williams, Jan 7, 2022 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I hope that your blog website is not written in English, because if it is and you did the writing, you are in serious trouble. My advice would be to hire an English speaker so that you make sense, and what you are writing about is clear.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 7, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get more traffic from Adsense, you first need to write quality and engaging content, then you have to dedicate keywords and insert the most relevant ones to your content. Also, the recommendation is to do some testing and create different content types to see which one works the best and focus primarily on it for getting better results from Adsense. You also need to actively follow metrics here and see if you are going in the right direction and if something needs to be changed.

VortexAlpha, Jan 10, 2022 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I've got a guideline. Give up now. You started a blog in the most saturated niche with the intent of displaying AS ads on it... Even in the early days of MFA sites this was a shaky idea. At least back then AS paid well. The bottom line is you won't get traffic, but even if you did get some, your AS earnings would amount to almost nothing.

qwikad.com, Jan 10, 2022 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's harsh but probably true. Unless you have some extraordinary credentials in the industry it'll be really hard.

sarahk, Jan 10, 2022 IP
  7. Jessica Anderson

Jessica Anderson Peon

Best Answers:
    Apologies for my english,:) i am originally from russia. I have hire freelance writers to write articles for my blog.

Thanks for your detailed guideline. Really Appreciated...

Thank you for your reply... if i will get more specific on weight loss niche like lose belly fat for women etc...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2022
    Jessica Anderson, Jan 11, 2022 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Prijatno chitat' chto vy nanimayete Anglo govoryashchikh pisateley, udachi vam.
    I too know what it is to have to write in another language. It will become easier and easier for you as time goes on, believe me.:)

Spoiltdiva, Jan 11, 2022 IP
  9. Jessica Anderson

Jessica Anderson Peon

Best Answers:
    Большое спасибо за руководство... :)

Yes exactly, sometimes it will be really hard to communicate what actually you want to tell...

Jessica Anderson, Jan 14, 2022 IP
  10. Johan Will

Johan Will Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sell products at amazon. Its really new idea and popular platform to buy/sell new weight business. I have experience for product of
    award coins.

Johan Will, Jan 26, 2022 IP