1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Signal founder reveals Telegram’s failure as an encrypted messenger

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Konnock, Jan 11, 2022.

The encrypted messenger wars are heating up. In a revealing Twitter thread posted last week, Moxie Marlinspike, the founder of the Signal messaging app, went on a tirade that basically calls Telegram the worst choice when it comes to encrypted messengers.

That's funny, because both of the messengers were in the leaked FBI document with the list of "private" messengers that share users' data with 3rd parties It seems to me that Utopia p2p now remains the only messenger that don't and even can't access any of the users' data.

What are your thoughts? What is better to use if you want to remain safe online?

Attached Files:

Konnock, Jan 11, 2022 IP
  2. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    According to the latest news, Signal decided to run its own crypto and payments. But it's nothing if you know that Bitcoin was listed on no KYC decentralized Crypton exchange from Utopia p2p https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1480838807935078402?s=20 No matter what updates do other messengers have - this one is always ahead of them. So let other "private" messengers' CEOs fight as long as they want.

Warren Willy, Jan 12, 2022 IP
  3. Kaloyan SEO

Kaloyan SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a backdoor in all consumer level chat applications, without exception. Unfortunately, all the good networks and apps were busted couple of years ago, because the company owners didn't wanted to cooperate when it was requested from authorities to give them a backdoor.

Kaloyan SEO, Jan 12, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Jan 12, 2022 IP
  5. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    OMG! I thought that after listing Monero I would not be surprised. However, the developers succeeded again. Incredibly, adding Bitcoin to an anonymous exchange is very relevant in 2022.

Konnock, Jan 18, 2022 IP
  6. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    And how do you think, what can be next, if the top 1 coin was reached, what can be added next? Ethereum? Some hype coins? Or NFT as the next trend? In any case, as it can be accessed from any country, it will reach the top soon.

Warren Willy, Jan 25, 2022 IP
  7. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, that's an interesting question, but I don't know. However, I don't think the developers will add NFT coins. They don't seem like promising coins to me at the moment. Therefore, I expect that the developers will add some more familiar coins

Konnock, Jan 31, 2022 IP
  8. vincentvgoagh

vincentvgoagh Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I'm wondering this too. Trying to export a map.

vincentvgoagh, Feb 5, 2022 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What?

sarahk, Feb 6, 2022 IP