1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What the best traffic source on 2021?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by playcashgambl, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    This year the number one source of traffic to my website is Pinterest. I use Tailwind and schedule multiple pins out daily and drive a lot of traffic to my site and blog posts.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Dec 8, 2021 IP
  2. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you just use organic pinterest trafffic or do you use their paid services too?

I've got 200 plus pins, and engagement is limited, but I've noticed that sponsored posts get a lot of attention. How much traffic are you generating with pins? Any tips?

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 9, 2021 IP
  3. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    All thematic forums, blog comments, guest posts. These methods are good.

Gamerseo, Dec 9, 2021 IP
  4. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    A very frequent question on many different places on the internet, and I would say that there isn't some trend that is only present for some specific years, so traffic I will mention will definitely be good in 2022. I would say that some of the great sources are paid advertising, link banner, forum advertising good also be something that can make a difference, also guest posting, working on backlinks, and so on, but these are my favorites for sure.

VortexAlpha, Dec 17, 2021 IP
  5. mindarya

mindarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create good content (useful and well-optimized) and share it on social media. And you can also buy ads from bloggers and influencers. Or you can try to use Google and Facebook Ads for "black topics", but you should think on creatives and make them follow Google and Facebook rules.

mindarya, Jan 6, 2022 IP
  6. Anna Williams

Anna Williams Peon

Best Answers:
    Best traffic sources are youtube, facebook groups, twitter hashtags posting, reddit, forum signatures etc

Anna Williams, Jan 7, 2022 IP