1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to start for home loan process?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ozfinancing, Nov 17, 2021.

When I started thinking about buying my own house, I got confused with so many questions on where to start? Do you also feel the same?

Ozfinancing, Nov 17, 2021 IP
  2. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is very easy process, If you are earning amount or doing job in any company then you need to do contact with Banks who are providing " Home Loans".

You can easily search on Google who are giving loan and also you can contact with them also you can also calculate your EMI or Loan amount on their Calculator!!!!

Azharuddin Sheikh, Nov 17, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're an Australian with an account called "Ozfinancing" and you've never heard of a mortgage broker?
    Talk to your friends and family about who they've used. Your mortgage broker will sort out the best financing deal for your circumstances.

The best hint I've heard recently is, for the 3 months prior to applying for finance, to live like a pauper. No coffee, no fast food, no restaurants, suspend your netflix account, walk rather than drive. Then, when the banks look at your spending history they see frugal people living well within their means.

sarahk, Nov 17, 2021 IP
  4. Gardahn

Gardahn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are several options for you in this case actually. The first one is to apply to specialized companies, which are called like mortgage broker. The staff there will help you to sort out with morgages and will tell you all the details about it. The second option is to apply to every bank and take out a home loan. Actually, mortgage and home loans are different a bit. Here you have to learn all the conditions both about taking out a mortgage and home loans. Then you can decide which option is the most preferable for you. Moreover, you can think about renting a home, without any mortgages and loans.

Gardahn, Nov 23, 2021 IP
  5. DollarMe

DollarMe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Fill The Loan Application Form & Attach The Documents.
    2. Pay The Processing Fee.
    3. Discussion With The Bank.
    4. Valuation Of The Documents.
    5. The Sanction/Approval Process.
    6. Processing The Offer Letter.
    7. Processing The Property Papers Followed By A Legal Check.

DollarMe, Nov 24, 2021 IP