1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdMaven - Push notification, Popads and more. high rates and fast payments [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Mor Doo, Aug 25, 2021.

With over 10 years of experience, AdMaven is a leading force in the ad tech industry as an innovative advertising network for Full-screen ads & Native push notifications.

[​IMG]

Our partnerships and relations with our Publishers are our top priority. With the biggest Account Management team in the industry, each publisher receives a dedicated personal service to fit his every need.

The online advertising world is constantly evolving with new compliance regulations, guidelines & new monetization tools – in these times every publisher can use assistance in maintaining the balance between quality revenue and high user experience – this is where we come in play.

Over 7,000 direct publishers have already placed their trust in AdMaven as their #1 solution for their traffic.

We offer various type of monetization tools – from Push notification ads to pop ad models, banners, interstitial, VPN banners, AdBlock bypass solutions & more

By using our unique in-house algorithm, you are connected to over 100,000 advertisers (direct & non-direct) -

offering you 100% GEO fill rate, high CPM and complete control of the entire optimization process.

AdMaven's advanced Adblock bypass solution allows you to display ads to 100% of your users which can increase your revenue by up to 30%.

[​IMG]

We invite you to join and receive higher rates and premium payment terms with a variety of payment methods:

Paypal

Payoneer

E-payments

Paxum

Webmoney

Wire transfer.

We provide support in your language! from Russian, Spanish, Arabic & English of course.

Mor Doo, Aug 25, 2021 IP
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ho much minimum deposit?
    Is this accept paypal?

egoldzone, Sep 15, 2021 IP
  3. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    The minimum deposit is $50.
    The available payment methods are: Paypal, Paxum, Payoneer, Credit card, Webmoney, Capitalist, Wire (over $200), and BTC/UDST (Over $1000)

Mor Doo, Sep 19, 2021 IP
  4. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:
    AdMaven is the best ad network for small publishers. I start earn .Thanks a lot .

hodor1, Sep 22, 2021 IP
  5. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let's talk about AdBlock. It's not a new topic, but it is one that is affecting the world of advertising.
    The good news is that we have an AdBlock solution you can use on your website. It will allow you to reach all users and keep your site profitable. Learn more about our solutions today in our new blog post.

[​IMG]

Mor Doo, Jan 12, 2022 IP
  6. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    When OREN will be back? I am waiting for a reply on skype from 6 december 2021.

crystygye, Jan 14, 2022 IP
  7. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Oren is no longer with us. We are happy for you to be in touch with Rebecca Navon our VIP account manager. email: or skype live:.cid.30a9936b8bbe36fe.

Mor Doo, Jan 18, 2022 IP
    crystygye likes this.
  8. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ad-Maven must be closing down, I've been waiting on payment 5 days now this never occurred

NewXclu, Feb 4, 2022 IP
  9. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    No payment, no response on skype for a week. Ad-Maven officially a scam now.

NewXclu, Feb 5, 2022 IP
  10. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Bad to here this...

egoldzone, Feb 5, 2022 IP
  11. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi would love to offer my assistance with this issue in private. Please be in touch there,
    Rebecca
    AdMaven team

Orenginzach, Feb 6, 2022 IP
  12. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I finally received my payment

NewXclu, Feb 6, 2022 IP
  13. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]You’ve created a website. Now what? The first step is to monetize it, and the easiest way to do that is through ads. The second step is implementation. At AdMaven, we make it easy for you to implement your ads with our code that works across different devices. This is how you make money from your website. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Read our full beginners' guide in AdMaven's Blog

Mor Doo, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  14. Vivsmei

Vivsmei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just want to thanks Ad-maven for helping with monetization , with you guys have passive income !

Vivsmei, May 9, 2022 IP
  15. Peter Reinhard

Peter Reinhard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was looking for an ad network that makes money with adult websites and I found you, would you be interested in serving ads on my website?
    Traffic is most from mobile, also probably (90% of them from US).
    Let me know who I can talk to, I want to get Pop to put it under the video player/.
    Thanks

Peter Reinhard, Jul 18, 2022 IP
  16. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out. We would really like to start working together.

We have a lot of experience in the adult vertical and can work with several ad models. The option that would work better for that type of traffic is our pop.
    As you mentioned before, most of your traffic comes from US, so we can offer you a really high CPM.

You can register on our self-service platform (ad-maven) and start monetizing your site.
    Our support team is always available on the live chat so you can send us any question you have.

Hope to start working with you soon!

Mor Doo, Jul 20, 2022 IP
  17. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you ready to join us in Las Vegas for the Affiliate Summit West?
    We're more than excited to be attending this amazing event and would love to connect with you while we're there! Stop by our table number 1209 to meet the AdMaven team. When? 23-25 January 2023 - we'll be happy to talk about our self-service platform, which connects direct traffic from AdMaven to your ad campaign. Register today and start seeing results now!
    [​IMG]

Mor Doo, Jan 17, 2023 IP
  18. ALANSMITH969

ALANSMITH969 Peon

Best Answers:
    i was looking for an adnetwork that can run ads for my pharma campaign ?

ALANSMITH969, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  19. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Top three benefits of using AdMaven's link shortener to monetize your content:

1. Shorter links that are nicer on the eye and easier to share.
    These links are not only aesthetically pleasing but also make it easier for your audience to share them across different platforms.
    This increased shareability can drive more traffic to your content and boost your earnings.

2. Content locking helps you earn top dollar from your content.
    You can monetize your creative masterpieces in a highly effective way. By implementing content locking, your users will be prompted to complete a short action, such as a survey or social media following, in order to access your premium content.
    This added value can generate substantial earnings for you, as each user's performance directly impacts your payout.

3. Full tracking and detailed data enable you to optimize and increase your profit.
    This invaluable information allows you to monitor the performance of each link you share and gain insights into user behavior.
    With this data at your fingertips, you can optimize your content and marketing strategies to maximize your profit potential. The ability to make data-driven decisions is a game-changer for content creators looking to enhance their monetization efforts.

So, if you're a content creator looking to unlock your earning potential, we highly recommend utilizing AdMaven's content lockers and link shortener. It's an excellent opportunity to monetize your content and create passive income streams. Simply sign up as a publisher with AdMaven to get started on your journey toward increased earnings.

Mor Doo, Jun 12, 2023 IP
  20. fizdog

fizdog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    would love to sign up but every time i try with all my emails it says i already have an account. each email when doing a forgot password comes up as not found in the system

fizdog, Aug 20, 2023 IP