1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Launching a multi-vendor ecommerce website.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Kim Hoseok, Jul 22, 2021.

Hi all, I’m planning to launch a multi-vendor website. I have a niche marketplace in mind. Any suggestions for the best platforms? I do not have a huge budget but I have a plan to scale up quickly

Kim Hoseok, Jul 22, 2021 IP
  2. Cynthia Moreno

Cynthia Moreno Peon

Best Answers:
    You can either go for an open-sourced platform with plugins or a DIY solution with inbuilt multi-vendor features. I’d suggest the latter since it will save you time and effort. Since you mentioned scalability, you can check out XCart, StoreHippo, Jungleworks, etc. These can provide you with low-budget or inherent scaling options.

Check out for features like easy registration process, smooth inventory management, commission calculation, and logistics support for the sellers.

The platform too should offer easily tweakable backend and frontend, mobile-ready technology, and an admin dashboard that’s easy to navigate and monitor the activities of sellers as well as buyers. You can go for a free trial to check which solution works the best for you.

Cynthia Moreno, Jul 28, 2021 IP
  3. Kim Hoseok

Kim Hoseok Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks a lot for your suggestions. I have heard of Jungleworks, it is inexpensive?

Kim Hoseok, Jul 29, 2021 IP
  4. Cynthia Moreno

Cynthia Moreno Peon

Best Answers:
    You're welcome. Jungleworks is relatively new so it's a bit conservative with its pricing. You check it out here. This is for a direct-to-consumer e-commerce marketplace and they have other products like this as well.
    You can compare this pricing with StoreHippo's as well.

Cynthia Moreno, Aug 10, 2021 IP
  5. Kim Hoseok

Kim Hoseok Peon

Best Answers:
    ah, sure. I'll check these two out

Kim Hoseok, Aug 12, 2021 IP