1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My first work

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Amsett, Jul 18, 2021.

How time I need to become a beginner designer????? Plz answer me

Amsett, Jul 18, 2021 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on what courses you are taking, who is teaching you, and how much experience you are getting. The business world revolves around the English language. With English the world will open up for you. As you learn graphic design, also learn English because being able to communicate well with your clients, is just as important as your work.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 18, 2021 IP
  3. Amsett

Amsett Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm Beginning to studying English In parallel with photoshop, I feel that It's very difficult to be Graphic designer and the first cause, is that I are 31 years old

Amsett, Jul 18, 2021 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  4. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I've given you another like because you are ambitious and are trying to get ahead. Understand that in order to be established, you need to have 3 likes from 3 different members. Good luck to you with all.:)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 18, 2021 IP
  5. Amsett

Amsett Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot Spoiltdiva, if I won't be an established member, your encouragement is very important, now you know that I are 31 years old, I'm become an old man, and it's became difficult for me in this age to study English language and designer in parallel ,,, but I try

Amsett, Jul 19, 2021 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Ma langue maternalle est le Francais, habe auch Deutsch studient, y tambien estadie Espanol. But I learnt all these when I was young. You are quite right when saying that it is harder when you're older. I sure would not have wanted to learn English, or any other language now! :eek:
    To this day, although I can speak English well, they tell me that I still sound like I just got off the plane from Paris.:)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 19, 2021 IP
  7. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    I believe you can do it, what is your native language? I know a lot of people that trying to learn in university in 35-40, it's absolutely normal for Europeans, as in this age they already know who they want to be

NicoleW, Jul 30, 2021 IP
  8. Amony11

Amony11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A typical university program can take four years, while a graphic design course or bootcamp can range between a few weeks to a few months. Once a Designer has the foundational skills and knowledge of design, as well as a strong portfolio, they can begin freelancing.

Amony11, Jul 31, 2021 IP