1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

do you use tag in WP?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by YujinTan, May 23, 2021.

I never use how about you all?

YujinTan, May 23, 2021 IP
  2. Myles Claude

Myles Claude Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

One of the biggest differences between tags and categories is that all WordPress posts must be filed under a category, but they don't have to have tags. If you don't give your post a category, WordPress will automatically assign it to the default category.

Myles Claude, May 23, 2021 IP
  3. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well tags are those keywords which are chosen by you according the post, which are keywords when anyone search in Google or any search engine, these keywords then placing the respective website according its ranking in search result. I would recommend to have long trailing keywords to be used in your tags of particular individual post of website which you own. You can also Google "how to use tags in WordPress" and it will help you lot in placing keyword rich tags in your posts. Thanks in advance!

dabbu347, May 23, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why are you posting things that will never have a related post?

I run a site that I built tags into, it's 15 years old so the tags are really important for linking old posts to new.

sarahk, May 23, 2021 IP
  5. Ameca L Cooley

Ameca L Cooley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tags playing a vital role as keywords. You must use tags but should be related to your post.

Ameca L Cooley, May 24, 2021 IP