1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does my website get effected by sites in same server

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by EvoWRZ®, Apr 7, 2021.

?

Website get effected?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
    Hi DPers,

My blog is hosted in shared host with 250 other sites in the same server and i wonder if those 250 can effect or play with my rankings. The reason i ask is last night Google indexed urls in my blog that i requested indexing for, also the imgs in urls indexed are in image search, however those same urls got deleted today with the imgs too, leaving me with stat before the indexing.

Any suggestions?

Solved! View solution.
    EvoWRZ®, Apr 7, 2021 IP
  2. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I made changes in plugin i use and edited meta description for posts and pgs. Probably might be the mistake. I reversed them and hope it get indexed again.

EvoWRZ®, Apr 7, 2021 IP
  3. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very unlikely. Technically possible, if dozens of sites on the server were out of favor with Google, but I would look to other issues. It's even possible the images will return all on their own.

Oso Optimized, Apr 7, 2021 IP
  4. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I never know Google to verse results like that, what is added is done, removed if site go dead. Then we keep going with GCS implement after urls index to show results for visitors. I saw it with adsense too, showed ads in the search for a bit of time, then disappear and receive not ready to show ads.

EvoWRZ®, Apr 7, 2021 IP
  5. 9xlinux

9xlinux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Normally there will be no effect with your rankings but yes your site maybe effected by IP ranking/IP backlisting by malware/spamming. Your Server IP maybe backlisted due to any site hosted under same IP.

9xlinux, Apr 7, 2021 IP
  6. Myles Claude

Myles Claude Peon

Best Answers:
    No, the choice of a web hosting provider or a web hosting plan does not affect the SEO of a website, if all other things are equal and adheres to Google webmaster quality guidelines.

Myles Claude, Apr 7, 2021 IP
  7. iniciopublic

iniciopublic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It should not affect other websites, unless third-party websites consume a lot of resources and slow down your website

iniciopublic, Apr 9, 2021 IP
  8. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don`t think they block 250 website for just 1 bad in server, maybe the resources is shaking a little.

EvoWRZ®, Apr 9, 2021 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Get off that shared server ASAP. Search engines don't like slow sites and pages. Your blog will continue to lose its rankings and more pages will get de-indexed if it's constantly slow or down. Reading what you said, I am guessing it's often slow and/or down.

qwikad.com, Apr 9, 2021 IP
    EvoWRZ® likes this.
  10. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It does effect us but remain 1 or 2 factors out of few more that show good, the overall result is the answer here and performance increase it by many.

EvoWRZ®, Apr 9, 2021 IP
  11. irfansyah

irfansyah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For SEO ia bad

irfansyah, Apr 9, 2021 IP
    No, hosting won't affect your website SEO (I mean the other websites hosted on the same server). The changes you've made in your plugin and meta tags were the reasons for deindexing. And, the major thing you have done wrong is to reverse the process again. And, it also depends on how often those pages were crawled by the crawlers.

Sumit_Singh, Apr 9, 2021 IP
  13. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe, if 100% sure it only toke them less than day to deindex when indexing toke couple of days or more. 1 page got deindex for no meta reason.. just dup links for being in latest, featured and category in homepage.

EvoWRZ®, Apr 9, 2021 IP
    Sumit_Singh likes this.
  14. 9xlinux

9xlinux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, they will not block the websites but the IP. As all websites are using same IP in shared environment then it will effect all sites using this IP. The same happen when one site do the SPAMMING and whole websites email sending effected.

9xlinux, Apr 10, 2021 IP