1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Doubt Regarding Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by arjunlion, Mar 9, 2021.

Hello Everyone,

I have written 14 posts in my blog from last month and till now google didn't notice my blog in their search results.
    Do I need to wait for Google or shall I start the link-building process for my blog?

arjunlion, Mar 9, 2021 IP
  2. Kate_Alex

Kate_Alex Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I think it depends on the blog!
    There is a small clarification! If your blog is on the site of an online store/company or something similar when Google indexes your site, it may think that this is not a commercial organization, but that it is an information resource, this will be due to the fact that there is already there will be many articles, so if this so then does not rush to fill the blog!
    As for me, adding a site to Google Search Console would be an excellent solution to your problem, in theory, the robot should get to your site faster

Kate_Alex, Mar 10, 2021 IP
  3. arjunlion

arjunlion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, Kate.
    I'm doing a self-development niche and I'm waiting for google to list in their index before link building.
    I'll convert my blog into a site after seeing the traffic.

arjunlion, Mar 10, 2021 IP