1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to host word press website?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Gerardo Miles, Feb 15, 2021.

please help me out to solve my query

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    Gerardo Miles, Feb 15, 2021 IP
  2. Andre Banks

Andre Banks Peon

Best Answers:
    we can not prefer who has best web hosting in India. but as per my point of view you can examine or compare the best or top web hosting with the features they offers you and what cost they provide the services!!!

Andre Banks, Feb 15, 2021 IP
  3. Calvin Rose

Calvin Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I have bad experience with A2 hosting is that, when I am facing a problem with some security measures. I sent a mail regarding the issue then after 2 days they noticed down my problem and approaches me to solve it is very disgusting manner.

Calvin Rose, Feb 15, 2021 IP
  4. Andrea Fletcher

Andrea Fletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    how to know a best hosting provider? a service provider who help you 24/7 with their tech support and must offer some features like, free SSL, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited MySQL accounts, weekly backup. there are plenty of features but i choose these important one.

Andrea Fletcher, Feb 15, 2021 IP
  5. Eric Henderson

Eric Henderson Peon

Best Answers:
    I’m looking for a company that will offer white-label-reseller hosting and having data centres for various location.:(:(

Eric Henderson, Feb 15, 2021 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What a curious thread. Full of folk with one post who have signed up giving their full names.
    Any host will give you good hosting for a small Wordpress site. Get started with a company local to you, who gives phone support.

The OP didn't ask for company recommendations, and certainly didn't specify India, and since you're in France nobody would expect you to recommend specific Indian companies.

sarahk, Feb 15, 2021 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    "Something smells in the state of Denmark".- William Shakespeare

Spoiltdiva, Feb 15, 2021 IP
    JEET and sarahk like this.
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Calvin Rose happens to be a 27 y.o. female.

qwikad.com, Feb 15, 2021 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's incredible, all their emails are firstname, initial, lastname too - but none of the names match their usernames.
    Spammers need to work smarter.

sarahk, Feb 15, 2021 IP
  10. CoxHelen

CoxHelen Peon

Best Answers:
    WordPress is a very widely used blogging software which has been helping small businesses run their business online for some years now. This articles https://medium.com/@preventorua shows you how you can host your own word press website with your own domain name without the help of a developer or anyone else.

CoxHelen, Feb 26, 2021 IP
  11. HostOX

HostOX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pretty easy these days, most essential part is going to be finding a suitable hosting provider.

You will also need a Domain name, once you have those 2 things the rest is pretty easy.

Most providers offer softaculous and you can install WordPress in a couple of clicks.

HostOX, Feb 27, 2021 IP
  12. ayush.

ayush. Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's very simple nowadays. Select the domain name and hosting plan, purchase and it's ready! Most of the hosts even provide you with a pre-installed WordPress so all you have to do is login and customize the template. I personally use DreamHost's 3 year plan because it's incredibly cheap and rapid. Perfect for my website's requirements.

ayush., Mar 4, 2021 IP
  13. Host4Biz

Host4Biz Member

Best Answers:
    Most providers with Cpanel, Plesk etc do have one click installers for that application so I assume that will not an issue with any provider.
    I would recommend also to take into account some other things and facts like: price, server location. Also Wordpress itself it is just start, you need also to find some plugins to install etc.

Host4Biz, Mar 11, 2021 IP
  14. Rorrstoms

Rorrstoms Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I strongly believe the comparison will help you to choose the right web host. Try to look at legionbox.com, reliablehost.com and also qhoster.com solutions.

Rorrstoms, Sep 1, 2021 IP
  15. Chill Bill

Chill Bill Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer cloud virtual private servers from providers like DigitalOcean and Vultr. These are the best bang for your buck but they are not for beginners.

Chill Bill, Sep 1, 2021 IP
  16. RikKelv

RikKelv Peon

Best Answers:
    WordPress does hosting on WordPress.com and has both free and paid plans available. When you host directly on WordPress.com there are no upfront costs, and you will not need to purchase a separate domain name. You can read the steps of creating a site on WordPress on the Internet. Search on request "IT companies near me" and they will be able to tell you in detail how to host word press website.

RikKelv, Nov 9, 2021 IP
  17. SolaDrive

SolaDrive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should opt for Managed Wordpress hosting for optimized website performance and speed.

SolaDrive, Nov 17, 2021 IP
  18. WPAleks

WPAleks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are multiple ways to accomplish this. There are many regular hostings where you can easily install WP manually but there are as Cloudways Managed Cloud WordPress hosting providers where you have all on one click. Also, they care of your backups, SSL, security, Caching etc.

WPAleks, Nov 26, 2021 IP
  19. Sophia Hayat

Sophia Hayat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Managed hosting plan would benefit from WordPress hosting, too. WordPress hosts often offer managed services, where your site is run and maintained for you by WP experts.

Sophia Hayat, Dec 30, 2021 IP
  20. myreseller home

myreseller home Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there!
    To get started with WordPress, follow these ten simple steps. To get up and running quickly, simply follow these steps.
    1. Set up your site.
    Before you do anything with WordPress, choose your niche. Making a WordPress website about something that's been done 10,000 times won't help. If your WordPress site isn't for a business, pick a topic that interests you so updating it won't be a chore now or months from now.
    Step 2: Pick a domain.
    Your domain name should be related to the niche you chose in step 1, and it should be memorable for users. Keyword research can also be useful. But.com is already taken? .net or.co
    Step 3: Get web hosting.
    Next, find a reliable web host for your site. Shared web hosting will be just fine in most cases, and it’s very popular with WordPress users.
    Step 4: Install WordPress.
    Obviously, once you've chosen your web host and domain name, it's time to install WordPress and get going. Installing WordPress on HostPapa is a breeze with our Softaculous script installer.
    Step 5: Choose a WordPress theme.
    Next, choose a design theme for your WordPress website. There are thousands of themes available, ranging from free to hundreds of dollars. When choosing a theme, make sure it fits your site's theme, layout, and content.
    Step 6: Install WP plug-ins
    A WordPress Plugin is a PHP script that adds specific functionality to a WordPress website. WordPress plugins allow you to customise and adapt your site to your visitors' needs.
    Step 7: Finish your admin pages.
    Contact, about, privacy, and disclaimer pages are vital. Then focus on adding content to your site – it's easier to add them now than later after you've published all the exciting stuff! Both you and your site visitors benefit from these pages.
    Step 8: Release your WordPress site.
    After publishing the administrative pages, it's time to start adding content. You want to provide your readers with quality content, regardless of your niche. Make your pages visually appealing and keep adding new content regularly. If you blog, include an image in each post. This not only gives your readers something to share on social media, but it also improves the content. A content calendar will help you stay on track whether you add content daily, weekly, or monthly.
    Step 9: Remember marketing!
    Marketing your new site requires two steps. First, optimize your pages' titles, descriptions, and body text for search engines. Second, promote your site in any way you can. Using social media forums and emailing a regular newsletter is free. Consider guest posting and commenting on blogs, forums, and communities to increase your social media presence.
    Step 10: Back up your site.
    Your content is your most valuable asset, so back it up! For your blog, that means backing up your content in case of a crash. Your site may be down for a while if you don't back up posts, plugins, and affiliate links. If you don't have time to regularly backup your site, your web host should. For example, HostPapa offers a fantastic automated website backup service that takes just a few minutes to set up.
    Aside from that, the cost is a deterrent for many people. Creating a website on WordPress is free if you don't use any premium services.
    That's it – WordPress in ten simple steps!
    Thank you...

myreseller home, Jan 28, 2022 IP