1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your experience with the site Clickfunnels?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Cookiemodels.com, Feb 4, 2021.

Has anyone here ever built a successful funnel, and if so, what was it and what was the up sell that made it great?

Cookiemodels.com, Feb 4, 2021 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I took a look at click funnels a while back but I didn't like the price tag.

I do know a number of marketers who use it and swear by it though.

JoeSpirit, Feb 5, 2021 IP
  3. Cookiemodels.com

Cookiemodels.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's what I hear and I have used it in the past, but for this convo, I kinda was wanting people to add the successful funnels people used, so new people can find out what is selling well and why, and also for market research of what the best kind of products to sell. Also maybe what time of year they sell, are they seasonal, digital or physical products etc. I think it's an interesting and helpful topic. I appreciate your insight. Any suggestions?

Cookiemodels.com, Feb 5, 2021 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe I misunderstood your post. I read that you were looking for information on click funnels themselves.

Your response here reads like you're looking for two different things: 1. Suggestions for funnel builders alternative to click funnels. 2. Market research about a variety of products.

Is that getting closer to what you're trying to find out?

JoeSpirit, Feb 5, 2021 IP