1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me understand the REAL deal about SMM Panels

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Breslinnet, Dec 12, 2020.

So I have been involved in online advertising to clients across the globe for almost 20 years off and on. My most recent return was about 6 weeks ago hoping to build a viable business again but it was after about large break. When I left; interstitial ads, keyword traffic,desktop ads were the hot items with mobile and social on the horizon. I come back to SMM and organic and API driven options. In research I see many options with SMM Panels to obtain deep discount prices almost lower than offered by ad reseller programs. I need input on everything related to how they work,product experience/credibility,etc. All info appreciated.

Breslinnet, Dec 12, 2020 IP
  2. hilhilginger

hilhilginger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SMM servers are the backbone for the panel websites as they host and give better experiance for the customers who search for the competative services.Service providers are having many limitations as the customers look for more options.Here panel website can offer very choosy and single platform for many services from variety of servers or providers.Wordpress plugin SMM-API with theme estore can be best choice of rendering smm panel websites at ease of fw clicks and non-tech savy webmasters and website owners.

hilhilginger, Jan 3, 2021 IP
  3. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK, that is as I kind of thought BUT who is at the top of the "foodchain" so to speak of these SMM panel programs/systems?? What I dont get is how all these types of advertising for every social media site out there and almost every search engine and many varieties of direct traffic are all available thru these SMM panels that it appears anyone can access to buy and anyone can access to own and all the products/services are cheaper than what you can buy even thru a top level reseller program thru an ad network. Let me create a purely hypothetical scenario similar to many I have seen-- If I go to panel XYZ for instance and buy 10000 Google SE views for.10/CPM are they going to be real people and will it be quality and then how is Google making the connection with the SMM panel and selling their traffic at such low prices and why?? How do the source and the SMM panel owners make the connection??

Breslinnet, Jan 3, 2021 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's fake traffic, don't ever buy views, social media likes, followers, etc. It's a waste of money. Advertise directly on the social media platform. There are advertising options via Google, Bing, Facebook, Reddit, Insta, etc. No excuses - do it right and save time/money!

cronik, Jan 7, 2021 IP
  5. Breslinnet

Best Answers:
    Not exactly what I am asking.... I am a wholesale supplier of web advertising and have been off and on for 20 years. Last time I got out of it--there was no such thing as an SMM panel because Myspace was still HOT and Facebook up and coming. But based on your answer sounds like you are not a fan of paid traffic/advertising but I am going to take what may be an unpopular position here and say that not all paid advertising/web traffic is fake. I agree MUCH of it is but not all bought outside the direct source --some of us are buying from direct source and just reselling. Anyway--I have digressed....
    #1, I cant believe all the traffic sold on every SMM panel on the web is fake traffic---there are just too many. If another 5/10 seasoned users here tell me same I may have to consider the power of persuasion
    #2, I am trying to understand the exact process/function of how the flow goes from traffic source thru the SMM panel software being purchased from resellers/advertisers. All the specifics of how the available traffic is loaded from source to SMM panel etc. Regardless of whether product is real or not I would assume functions the same.

Breslinnet, Jan 7, 2021 IP
  6. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Explain to me a legitimate way a company can send me traffic? an exact number of visitors at that. How? I've never seen user engagement on a site that bought traffic. Never. Not since I been involved in online marketing in 2007. And I too remember the MySpace days, as I was promoting local artists at the time, getting some of my clients thousands of real plays a day.

I've NEVER met ONE person who has truly made any sales from paid 'traffic' or 'visitors'. Not one person. ONLY time I've ever even heard that claim was from a person trying to sell or resell web traffic. Maybe it can help with your Alexa ranking, if you're worried about that for some reason. But, there are much better, more effective things to focus on. Please prove me wrong if you know something I don't.

Honestly, IMO - a traffic exchange is one small step above paid traffic, and even that traffic doesn't convert unless its targeting desperate web masters who don't know any better.

Selling advertising is an entirely different business, and is 100% legitimate. Stick with that. If you own a website about dogs and I sell a product for dogs such as a special leash or dog clothing, then yeah, advertising on your site would be wise - assuming you have real traffic. But, if you inflate your traffic numbers with fake, paid for traffic, then you're just ripping me off as you're making me think I'm reaching an audience that isn't there. So in this situation, I would rather pay for Facebook, YouTube or Google ads to truly reach the audience I need to reach.

cronik, Jan 7, 2021 IP
  7. Breslinnet

Best Answers:
    So.... do you have input related to the questions I posed related to this thread??

8. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I went into that topic cause you're returning from a big break and I wanted to make sure you understood how a lot of people think of these services. I see people advertise these panels a lot in various forums.. and while I know of a few good providers, I think you'll have to make a good connection with whoever does the best quality or most affordable work - in order to get the best rates possible, and then resell on your website. You'll be surprised how easy it is to get good deals on social media services and website traffic if you just send a few messages to sellers. I think this is what you're trying to do?? maybe I misunderstood.

If you want to use an API and automate the service, that's great. As far as which provider is best, you'll have to find out for yourself and do some research on each specific one. Using an API should allow the order to be placed on your site and then automatically enter their system so your source can provide the service and reporting (ideally live) automatically into your website. The scripts I see all appear to automate this stuff for you, allowing you more freedom and time to promote your panel.

Since this isn't something I use or work with I can't help any further than that - sorry I interrupted your thread lol.

Anyways, I would go with the SmartPanel SMM Panel script, you can find it on codecanyon, it's super cheap for the quality and will get you started. The user experience is top of the line, so it's definitely worth looking into if you haven't settled on a script or CMS yet.

cronik, Jan 7, 2021 IP
  9. Breslinnet

Best Answers:
    That’s what I am looking for.... I do understand how a lot of people see the paid traffic game but like you said concepts of API integration for the everyday guy weren’t hardly available when I quit doing this last. The first time someone used the term API traffic— I had to hit google for an education and was led down the SMM panel rabbit hole. Truth be told; the whole concept of that type automation scares and intrigued me at same time but may stick with the reliable I know as opposed to the rest I don’t. Cheaper is not always better and I like more hands on. THX

cronik likes this.
  10. Shantaroy

Shantaroy Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience, SMM panels are a great way to get more likes, followers, and engagement on your social media accounts.

Shantaroy, Feb 24, 2023 IP
  11. Ervin M. Ballard

Ervin M. Ballard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes' you'r thinking right that SMM Panles are the easy way to get more likes, followers, watchtime, and subscribers.https://goforsmm.com/services

Ervin M. Ballard, Jan 6, 2024 IP