1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsterra is Manipulative and Scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ishra, Jun 27, 2017.

1. voleaksan

voleaksan Peon

Best Answers:
    No you are real scamming people. i got banned with 2.5k i have spend alot of money to promote with bing and adwords to premium country canada and usa and finally you banned my account without paying me. feeling so sad.

voleaksan, Dec 14, 2020 IP
  2. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! We’ve been working for 7 years and if our partners have any questions, we handle each case personally. So if you think that something goes wrong, we're always ready to help.
    We apologize you have got an unpleasant experience. So please let us know your login so that we could handle the issue properly.

Adsterra Network, Dec 15, 2020 IP
  3. voleaksan

voleaksan Peon

Best Answers:
    if you are the real ads network please help solved my problem. My account was suspend without any warning or alert to my Gmail. On 14-12-2020 when i login into adsterra publisher account, it said your account is inactive along with my 2500$. My traffic i swear to you that i am do cpc with bing and adword to canada and USA only. I have spend to much money on that. This is my info please help me:

voleaksan, Dec 15, 2020 IP
  4. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    We are always ready to help our partners in any case, and we understand all the difficulties of the situation in the whole world. We've checked everything, and unfortunately, your account has been blocked forever for violating the rules of the site. It can't be restored.
    If publishers break the Terms, of course, we have to take measures to protect our advertisers and provide them with good-quality traffic as well.

Adsterra Network, Dec 15, 2020 IP
  5. voleaksan

voleaksan Peon

Best Answers:
    what kind is good -quality you talking about? so do cpc with bing.com and adwords is low quaility traffic? and spending around 0.06 per clicks is low traffic? stop talking shit, you just block me and dont want to pay. that's it. I have spending thousend of dollar with bing and google adword is low traffic haha? so what is good and high quaility traffic you talking about?

6. voleaksan

voleaksan Peon

Best Answers:
    I am doing that with google adsense and get payout every months and profit don worry it is just 2500$, i wont lose my money, if you want that 2500$ so bad, ok take it scammer. I already profit with adsense, i just want to test out your service just to get more extra income but did not expecting that you are scammer. so shit company

7. voleaksan

voleaksan Peon

Best Answers:
    you are not only block my account, my other friends that i had invite them, you also block them to get their money. you will die soon with all that money into hell.

8. CGN

CGN Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe my post in the topic: adviews review is also interesting in these matters
    See here: adsterra review

CGN, Dec 22, 2020 IP
  9. asasmaz88

asasmaz88 Member

Best Answers:
    adsterra not scam but actually cpm so bad they work cpa cpm mixed so not good

asasmaz88, Dec 27, 2020 IP
  10. CGN

CGN Peon

Best Answers:
    actually not a total scam, they pay sometimes - but redirecting your entire website is definitely a scam or illegal practice

CGN, Dec 28, 2020 IP
  11. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    ffs, it's 2021, everyone knows they only give illegal ads, malware and redirects. they pay but they will destroy your buisness

crystygye, Jan 4, 2021 IP
  12. RobertJays

RobertJays Member

Best Answers:
    I saw many accusations for many ad networks, but those accusations have no proof. Everyone knows=nobody actually knows.

RobertJays, Jan 28, 2021 IP
  13. CGN

CGN Peon

Best Answers:
    You can send me a PM i will send you a link to a video with a proof of adsterra redirecting whole sites for specific country. On every accusation is something real. People are not stupid to accuse someone of something because of no reason.

CGN, Feb 8, 2021 IP
  14. modrik

modrik Active Member

Best Answers:
    no payment in april, but in my payments show paid!
    what the hell?

modrik, Apr 20, 2021 IP
  15. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Right now they are in my fraud network list. They are making excuses n delaying payments. Gonna update later.

rajin, May 16, 2021 IP
  16. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hey there!

Yes, we sometimes do have some delays in payments (due to holidays or some payment systems lags), but we always pay for legit traffic

Send us a PM, if you have any ongoing issues — we'll sort them out in no time :)

Adsterra Network, Jun 7, 2021 IP
  17. 37710t

37710t Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty funny adsterra answers are always dead ends, their network is a pain in the butt, even removing the ad code from my blog was a headache, stay away from this network

37710t, Sep 20, 2021 IP