1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO or SMM?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PaKfood Center, Dec 8, 2020.

Hi, guys which one is the best SEO or SMM for my Online Food Delivery Business to get the traffic or order from customers, any suggestion will be appreciated.

PaKfood Center, Dec 8, 2020 IP
  2. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    which country you in? I saw those into food stuffs doing FB live on Facebook

YujinTan, Dec 8, 2020 IP
  3. PaKfood Center

PaKfood Center Peon

Best Answers:
    Iraq.

4. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    hmm maybe try Facebook Page in your country

YujinTan, Dec 8, 2020 IP
  5. PaKfood Center

PaKfood Center Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean SMM and you can tell me the reason why SMM instead SEO

6. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    I not into foods , but I do saw a lot Deal with foods selling foods also do delivery they like to promote via Facebook live means you must show you face intro your foods , people order on that same day received it

YujinTan, Dec 8, 2020 IP
  7. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am assuming you have a website up and running--correct??

Breslinnet, Dec 9, 2020 IP
  8. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to gain customers the faster way then start with SMM since social media is a hit nowadays. And SMM is a strategy that uses social media such as FB, Instagram, YouTube, etc. to gather traffic.

While SEO takes time to build since it gains website traffic through organic search results.

fencerstars, Dec 11, 2020 IP
  9. IAmTheAnswer

IAmTheAnswer Member

Best Answers:
    +1 for SMM - it's good for this kind of business.

IAmTheAnswer, Dec 14, 2020 IP
  10. ahmaddddddd

ahmaddddddd Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, SEO inja is a better way to get more search traffic in a long time.

ahmaddddddd, Dec 14, 2020 IP
  11. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say both because SEO helps you to rank your website on google search engine and bring traffic to your website while SMM- social media marketing is really important for brand awareness and growth.

susiparker, Dec 21, 2020 IP
  12. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    Agree, you should definitely start from SMM(any that is popular in your country) and in the same time you can develop your brand using SEO, in will bring you traffic after some time. So, SMM first

Leadnetwork, Dec 21, 2020 IP
  13. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    To me this isn't an either-or proposition. Your on-website code should be optimized for accessibility thanks to semantic markup of content of value -- which is by default the be-all end-all of on-side SEO. Your off-site search optimization should include anyplace that will give you a back-link to your site. As such, social media marketing isn't just a means of driving traffic unto and of itself, it's also part of your off-site search promotion as it's a way of helping build "organic" backlinks.

deathshadow, Dec 21, 2020 IP
    Breslinnet and malky66 like this.
  14. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The only advice they need really....shame the scam SEO, SMM (or whatever stupid acronym they come up with next) sellers will be up in arms about it..:)

malky66, Dec 21, 2020 IP
  15. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Start with SMM as that can bring quicker results.
    Also optimize the site for SEO, although don't count on it too much because most sites do not get ranked for anything important.
    However, if you are one of the few providers of this service in your country, then SEO can really do miracles.

JEET, Dec 21, 2020 IP
  16. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good suggestion. But would it really make a difference if you focus on SMM first?

fencerstars, Dec 30, 2020 IP
  17. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure your website is 100% optimized for the search engines, and then focus on social media marketing to build a following and promote your business. Is it a local food delivery service? If so, then you can focus on local SEO as well, and get your business listed in all the local directories. It would also be incredibly important for you to set up a Google and Bing business listing.

SMM would be fairly easy for your type of business, as you can produce new content daily with photos of the food, recipes, reviews, etc. Get creative with it and stay consistent.

cronik, Jan 6, 2021 IP
    Breslinnet likes this.
  18. Andrea Yu

Andrea Yu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice suggestions. Good thing to bumped into this thread. I am learning, very informative. Just question, isn't it the SEO result is pretty difficult to achieve, it takes time. Would that mean I have to wait to establish my SEO before I could start SMM?

Andrea Yu, Jan 8, 2021 IP
  19. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Being an SEO entrepreneur, I will suggest you go with SEO as it is effective. In the beginning, it will take time for conversion but if you use SEO in the correct way you will reach up to your goals.

brack nelson, Jan 8, 2021 IP
  20. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, don't wait. Basically focus on on-page SEO to optimize your site 100%. Every time you post an an article, product, new page, etc - make sure its optimized with headings, meta description, page title, img alt descriptions, etc.

At the same time, you should be creating social pages and updating them daily with new content. Learn to create engaging social posts. This will get you traffic faster, especially if you use proper hashtags and post often. Ideally, you would post on every social network 10 times a day. That might sound extreme, but the results are amazing, so aim for posting as often as possible. Learn to schedule your social media posts if it makes it easier for you.

Then, you can start looking for sites to guest post on. This will get you relevant do-follow backlinks, and sometimes you can post on a relevant website for free, but often you will have to pay to post. Still, it's worth it. Just make sure it's relevant to your niche and also make sure the website you're thinking about posting on isn't full of spammy/junk content from other guest posters.

Over time, your guest blogging and social media efforts will bring in more SEO results, as you will start getting backlinks naturally without even asking for them. The following you build on social media will guarantee traffic as long as you post consistently. So stick with it, and you will end up with traffic from search engines and social media.

cronik, Jan 8, 2021 IP