1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the most worthy money you spent on marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by minhphuonghoang, Nov 19, 2020.

Hire people to write context?
    SEO?

minhphuonghoang, Nov 19, 2020 IP
  2. IAmTheAnswer

IAmTheAnswer Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on your niche. If you're in e-commerce, FB ads is a good choice to spend your money.

IAmTheAnswer, Nov 19, 2020 IP
  3. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Ads. Although I think more niche advertisement is great such as reddit and fb ads.

cronik, Nov 20, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  4. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    Intellectual capital is the best option to spend the money and the most effective

Leadnetwork, Nov 23, 2020 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, my answer to this question would have been quite different in the 1990's versus now. My companies killed it with direct mail in the 1990's as it was an extremely effective demand generation option for my markets back then. These days, my most fruitful marketing has probably been strategic account, multi-touch demand generation in which my teams use phone, email, other online activities and even snail mail to focus communications on a small group of high probability prospects.

Note that all of my most productive marketing has been in the demand generation arena. Other marketing activities like branding, PR, etc., may help but typically cannot be correlated to actual sales, so it is hard to know how successful they have been.

jrbiz, Nov 23, 2020 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A professional writer and well experienced SEO would be better then they can also apply PPC if you have an allocated budget.

KylieSweet, Dec 3, 2020 IP
  7. dm.dotzo.net

dm.dotzo.net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Definitely, Google ads

dm.dotzo.net, Dec 6, 2020 IP
  8. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As more of my target audience was present on LinkedIn so I invest LinkedIn automation tool to help me find the leads I was looking for. Worth it!

susiparker, Dec 9, 2020 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So, you were using linkedin's Sales Navigator? Can you provide more detail around what you features you were using, what type of market(s) you were targeting, geographies, etc.? I would be very interested to learn more.

jrbiz, Dec 9, 2020 IP
  10. Nadine Newman

Nadine Newman Peon

Best Answers:
    Finding out who your customers are, so that you are connecting with the right people at the right time.

Nadine Newman, Dec 9, 2020 IP
  11. Winnie Sillah

Winnie Sillah Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont waste your money on google Ads unless you have a very deep pocket. The best marketing can actually be free. But it requires time and some effort. That is, creating online content and posting it where you can for free. I did this with a clothing line and sold on as many free online platforms as possible. I went for the big names but of course there is alot of competition there. Got really good results with niche marketplaces as im selling directly to people who actually are looking for the products I had. I had quite a bit of success with ekomode.net and lashowrrom.com

Winnie Sillah, Dec 10, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't know... I don't want to pay $100+ a month for something that may or may not help. How much are you paying?

qwikad.com, Dec 10, 2020 IP
  13. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    This really highly depends on the type of business you're running, and it's not the same for everyone, but for me, I would say that some of the most worthy investments were on paid advertising on some marketplaces and forums, email marketing, and web development.

VortexAlpha, Feb 10, 2022 IP
  14. nadalbg

nadalbg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1200$ on fiverr. I would not recommend it to anyone. Yes, I got some good content and links but most of it is amazingly bad. That's why I will try to find workers here in this forum. I hope for better luck.

nadalbg, Feb 10, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  15. Aurilar

Aurilar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Outsourcing actually, yeah, as you have pointed. It was the most valuable investment, I can do whatever I can do, while other people for money fulfil their tasks. Everything is running like clockwork.
    I guess if the marketer will take all the duties on himself, then without a doubt it will lead to burning out. I had such an experience and I decide to invest money in other professionals, but indubitably, you should devote particular amount of time to the process of searching for professionals. It took to me a month in order to form a small team, who receive money from me and I am able to fulfill other tasks.

Aurilar, Jun 25, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  16. Julzwriter

Julzwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Figuring out where my clients hang out and advertising
    on those websites.

Julzwriter, Jul 9, 2022 IP