1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A kindly tip

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Spoiltdiva, Nov 12, 2020.

As many of you are aware, I like to play the stock market. I have never done this before, probably won't again. But many of you have indicated that you are hurting financially due to the pandemic.

With this in mind I am giving you all a hot tip. There are two stocks that you ought to consider getting into.

Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
    World Financial Split Corp.

Check them out, invest what you can afford. I have done very well with both as of late. Good luck to you all.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 12, 2020 IP
    Ayoub benali01 likes this.
  2. Ayoub benali01

Ayoub benali01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    This advice came at the perfect time, thank you!

Ayoub benali01, Nov 12, 2020 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    March 11 Intertape Polymer was trading at $11.74 Canadian. Today it is trading at $15.72. That is a 34.2% increase in only 8 months. This means that at the rate it is increasing, one could double your money in two years. You could sell at twice what you paid for.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  4. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Buying shares and familiarizing yourself with the stock market can be very lucrative. Case in point, quite a few years ago General Motors stock was at the lowest point since the Korean war. They were on the verge of bankruptcy.
    Against everyone's advice I sank all the free cash that I had at the time and bought a lot of shares, about what I was making per year back then. To make a long story short the U.S. government bailed them out two months later as did the Canadian government. Shares in GM then rocketed straight up. Sometime later I sold the whole works for FIVE TIMES what I had paid for them. I made an absolute killing on this.

JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Are you a day trader or long term investor? Do you trade tech stocks?

dcristo, Nov 12, 2020 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    ^^^ I started years ago with shares of this Calgary, Alberta research company. They were trying to develop a vaccine for AIDS. The stock kept going up and up. But then I learnt that the HIV virus keeps on mutating so that a vaccine would be hard to ever develop. I then sold my shares quickly, and made a big profit after the fact.

From that point on I developed an addiction to the stock market and it has never really left me. These days however I am strictly small time as an investor, as I have found another avenue to invest in. (real estate)

jrbiz likes this.
  7. Ayoub benali01

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Oh wow! That's remarkable, one question if you may please, is investing in stock markets worth it? I usually don't ask this but can I get rich fast by investing in stocks? Or at least can I make a good profit in 2 to 3 years?

Ayoub benali01, Nov 14, 2020 IP
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Only if you know what you're doing, it's not something you can learn overnight by taking advice from random strangers on an IM forum. You only learn this stuff from experience, be prepared to lose money and only invest what you can afford to lose.

malky66, Nov 14, 2020 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Best advice that I can give you is to open an account with CMC Markets. They often hand out free short term demo accounts if they feel that you are serious, and will in time make them some commission earnings. They will get back to you and help you to learn. Bottom line is that if you make money, then so do they.

P.S. Once you have learnt a thing or two you can simply go online and do it all yourself without having to pay commission to a broker.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    Spoiltdiva, Nov 14, 2020 IP
  10. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot invest in stock markets as no one owns them.

You can get rich in investing in ANYTHING. You can also wind up in the poor house with NOTHING.

Millions of investors have LOST money when stocks go up and millions of investors have lost money when stocks go down. The ONLY sound advice is to ALWAYS buy LOW and SELL high. NOTHING else will show a profit.

Warren Buffett got rich by following one rule: Buy when everyone else is AFRAID, and sell when everyone else is GREEDY.

Buy stocks that NO ONE WANTS that have sellable assets worth MANY times the value of the stocks. Sell those same stocks when the stocks are worth more than the value of the sellable assets. You won't make money every time, but in the long run you will become very rich.

Just rememeber, when everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon, it is time for you to get off before it crashes and burns. And it will, EVERY TIME.

mmerlinn, Nov 14, 2020 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    ^^^Kindly explain the above quote as I don't quite get it.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 14, 2020 IP
  12. Ayoub benali01

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Definitely gonna study them before doing anything with my life lol, thank and stay safe!

Ayoub benali01, Nov 16, 2020 IP
  13. Ayoub benali01

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Thank you so much for pointing CMC Markets to me, I'm gonna research them and study stocks more before I do anything.
    Once again thank you for your advice :)

14. Ayoub benali01

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Yeah, Buffet got so rich—slowly though—by following that way. Thank you!