1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What promotional activities can I use during a trade show?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by yuechen lu, Oct 13, 2020.

I'm currently doing a assignment about how Penfolds should be ready during the trade show.
    My action plans include time, cost, leaflets, personnel training, booth design, goods preparation and promotion activities.
    I want to ask you guys what effective promotional activities can I use during a trade show?
    I have an idea that blind box lottery. The price of each blind box sold to customers is the same, for example, 25$/50$, but the style of wine in each blind box is different, and some cheap and some expensive. This promotion activities can not only help the event be more interesting, but also help the company sell inventory that cannot be sold.
    Do you guys think this is an effective promotion activities?Or do you guys have some better ideas ?

yuechen lu, Oct 13, 2020 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds like another homework assignment. Go back and tell your teacher to update his/her curricula: there are almost no (possibly zero) physical trade shows taking place these days. I am unaware of any scheduled for 2021, either. Heck, I am not aware of any physical business meetings taking place right now. A more interesting and pertinent exercise might be how to plan for "exhibiting" at a virtual conference. Plenty of those happening (with limited success, I might add.)

jrbiz, Oct 15, 2020 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that this member could make good use of your Einstein Model Tinfoil Hat. Hopefully they are not all sold out now that school season has restarted.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 15, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    We have increased our production capacity and expect to reduce our backlog of orders in the next few weeks. Note that we will begin offering our Edison earflap adapter to the Einstein Tinfoil Hat for those who want engineering along with theoretical enhancement.

jrbiz, Oct 15, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's time for tinfoil masks

qwikad.com, Oct 15, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.