1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Say Hello to Our Company

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SimerayCom, Sep 30, 2020.

?

What content should we produce?

1. PHP

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Laravel

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Codeigniter

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Javascript

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  5. jQuery

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. VueJS

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hello to everyone!

As a corporate company, we are happy to be registered with DP.

We are actively working in a company in Turkey.

We want to be useful by producing content for you by FrontEnd and BackEnd developers in our team.

We would love to help you in areas such as PHP - Laravel - Codeigniter - Javascript - VueJS.

If there are topics you are curious about and want us to write, you can specify in the comments section

We will be very happy to create content for you.

If we briefly talk about the work we do:
    - We are developing data analysis systems.
    - We are also working on an analysis tool that will be activated soon.
    - Social Media - We are working on an SEO / SERP tracking and analysis tool.

We hope that when our project becomes active, the first to test will be DP members.

I hope we can be useful to you.

SimerayCom, Sep 30, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome at digitalpoint @SimerayCom ........ We will wait for activation date of your tools to check what and how tools are working ?

I am sure after check you will get best and more ideas to improve your tools because your at Digital Point and its hub of internet marketing, SEO, SMO, PPC etc. experts.

seomanualsubmission, Oct 1, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Only people can register here so whoever is in charge of this account needs to be the one who uses it. If you have other company members who want to participate they can create their own free accounts. The ad companies do this by having a username of "Company Jo", "Company Jane".

I look forward to seeing what great ideas you come up with. I love innovators!

sarahk, Oct 1, 2020 IP
  4. SimerayCom

SimerayCom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comment. I intend to activate our project within a maximum of 2 weeks.

We can activate DP ads after 2 weeks. (Not spam paid ads)

This will be my greatest happiness as my team and as the CEO.

The opinions of the experts in such a forum will allow these tools to be further developed and more professionals' help.

We have read all forum rules, terms of use and membership rules.

However, we couldn't find such a thing that only people could register. If it has been overlooked, we will be glad if you convey it.

We prefer to register with our corporate account. It is useless for all of our employees to open accounts on their behalf. Especially if we are going to share a post, everyone's sharing the same post is also determined as spam according to forum rules.

For this reason, we found it appropriate to open an account on behalf of our company. If this is not legal, we can update it as our name.

However, this is an interference with freedom.

For this reason, I do not understand why you are writing such a thing. People's usernames don't interest me. I only believe in knowledge and sharing.

I believe that the tools we developed will help many members in this forum.

SimerayCom, Oct 1, 2020 IP
  5. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome at digitalpoint................................

alamlinks, Oct 3, 2020 IP