1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Pinterest send traffic to my business?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by annaalford, Sep 28, 2020.

Hi, guy's lets share can Pinterest send good traffic to my business?

annaalford, Sep 28, 2020 IP
    netmaster123 likes this.
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is one of the best platforms which can drive good amount of traffics to your website.

You need to share informative and attractive pins on regular basis. As i seen many times that if you shared 100 informative and good pins then at least 1 to 10 pins will rank well in Google for related keywords. According to me pinterest is a bit better than Facebook in case of drive traffics to website for free.

seomanualsubmission, Sep 28, 2020 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Check out this Neil Patel's article on how his pins got 1.7 million views: https://neilpatel.com/blog/how-i-got-million-pinterest-views/

"E-commerce isn’t something I focused on heavily in 2015, but in the future, it makes sense to create more visual content on my e-commerce blog so that more of the traffic from Pinterest will end up going to my website."

qwikad.com, Sep 28, 2020 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Pinterest was great when Postcron included them. You could add your Pinterest account, forget it exists, and simply include it as one of many social media accounts to share some new updates to. Then, once in a while, you look at your referrals and are surprised by a huge spike of traffic from them. You log in and notice a lot of people re-pinned you. It's usually something you didn't see coming.

Blogmaster, Sep 28, 2020 IP
  5. AsiaRahimPVA

AsiaRahimPVA Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it can! Pinterest generates amazing traffic with a great marketing strategy in place and consistent fresh pin designs for your content. Do you have an account? @annaalford

AsiaRahimPVA, Oct 10, 2020 IP
  6. HramI

HramI Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YES YES YES! It's one of the best platforms to gain traffic from! If you have a non-competible niche in your region - just make daily pins and it will bring you hundreds of people.

HramI, Oct 28, 2020 IP
  7. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, Pintrest is at the top right now. Creating an account revolved around your niche, adding followers that are targeted towards your niche and posting websites and posts with pictures has been a huge success for me as far as click traffic.

cdawson6887, Nov 8, 2020 IP
  8. Hely55

Hely55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Pinterest is a wonderful platform to get more traffic to your site.

In order for people to start following you and want to see your Pins in their feed, you must have:

1. high quality pins - catching attention and encouraging to keep them;

2. Pins relevant to the interests of your target audience;

3. boards relevant to the interests of your target audience.

Pinterest's primary target audience is women. In order for them to sign up for your business account, it must be generally interesting and attractive. This means that you should have boards not only with your product. Each segment of the target audience has its own interests. It's important for you to research the interests of your target audience and add relevant interest boards.

Hely55, Nov 12, 2020 IP
  9. H L Noss

H L Noss Peon

Best Answers:
    It absolutely can! However, it takes a lot of effort to get traffic that is stable. You need to follow current trends (a good rule of thumb is to post 4-6 weeks in advance of a trend, such as people searching for Christmas). Repinning is a good way of keeping your pins in circulation as well. But don't just work on pinning your own content!

I've run multiple Pinterest accounts (starting this year), so I'm still experimenting, but most advice has been to grow your account before expecting any good return. There is a shortcut, of course - pay for ads. The ads are actually pretty good, and fairly cheap as well. However, the traffic you get for pins is largely not going to be traffic that has low bounce rate. People come for the article linked to the pin and that's about it. Is that good or bad? Well, it depends what you're looking for.

Aesthetics count a lot as well. Create multiple designs of pins (I recommend Canva, where you can get templates and create your own) and see which styles work best. That isn't to say to scrap any that don't get much traffic at the beginning! You never know what will bring you traffic in the future. Experiment, experiment, experiment. Pinterest is constantly changing to trends, to its own system, and to its users.

The absolute best tip is to always be relevant. Clickbait isn't okay, but clickbait-y titles can help. Don't use pictures of food if you're talking about cars. Similarly, keywords should actually fit your content (and preferably your intent as well).

Find multiple sources of information on Pinterest marketing, and don't stick to just one person telling you what's best. Like this thread! For the most part, I haven't experienced any cases of being told not to do something that someone else has told me to do (other than one occasion, where the previous advice was outdated). Everyone experiments differently and teaches differently. Use that to your advantage.

H L Noss, Nov 28, 2020 IP
  10. Xrp

Xrp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hell yeah it can, Pinterest drives tonnes of traffic for me.

Xrp, Nov 30, 2020 IP
  11. ichanGFX

ichanGFX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, can I use pinterest for marketing my fiverr service? any suggestion on how can I get my first gig client on that platform?

ichanGFX, Dec 2, 2020 IP
  12. lillianmays

lillianmays Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Pinterest can send a ton of traffic to any business. If you need to make sure that all of the text connected to your pins, board, and blog post is optimized for Pinterest.

lillianmays, Jun 28, 2021 IP
  13. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    For sure, Pinterest is a perfect platform to generate traffic, but you gonna need to post a lot of quality pins

NicoleW, Jun 28, 2021 IP
  14. Ethel Glover

Ethel Glover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you post according to Pinterest rules and regulations, obviously quality post then it happens. Because Pinterest is a huge source of traffic.

Ethel Glover, Sep 14, 2021 IP
  15. Priya ds

Priya ds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Y
    Yes, one of the mode to achieve your targets on your business. Consistency image sharing relatively increases in ranking on pinterest

Priya ds, Sep 15, 2021 IP
  16. robertcoble

robertcoble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, Pinterest can send you massive traffic when you properly use them.

robertcoble, Sep 18, 2021 IP
  17. brandonwood

brandonwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Every business can gain a captive audience on Pinterest with the right visual content by proper use of them.

brandonwood, Sep 21, 2021 IP
  18. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, of course, it can, the same as it's the case with any other digital platform if you use it properly and target the right audience. You can use this network to attract more visits and clicks to your site, and in some cases, it's even allowed that you place some links under your posts, but you first need to focus on creating quality content that will catch the attention of the users and that will make them interested in learning more about your business and visit your site. So, pretty much anything could be a good source of a website traffic if you set the right strategy and plan your activities in advance.

VortexAlpha, Mar 30, 2022 IP
  19. paulinerenfro

paulinerenfro Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes! Pinterest is a great platform for driving traffic to your business website or blog. You can create informative pins about your products or services and include links back to your site. Promote your pins through social media and other marketing channels to reach a wider audience. Additionally, you can use keyword-rich descriptions and tags to help people discover your pins when they search Pinterest. Create a strong profile and share interesting, high-quality content to attract followers and drive traffic to your business.

paulinerenfro, Apr 6, 2022 IP