1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does it matter from which registrar I buy a domain that I will resell?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by PetraFs, Sep 26, 2020.

Does it matter from where I will buy a domain that I want to resell?
    Regarding the possibility of changing the domain owner and etc? Do all registrars offer the possibility of transferring the domain to a new owner?

PetraFs, Sep 26, 2020 IP
  2. IAmTheAnswer

IAmTheAnswer Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter where you buy your domain, you still have the option to transfer the domain to the new owner.

IAmTheAnswer, Sep 28, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It absolutely matters.

Transfer is much smoother if the new owner has an account with that registrar.
    As a buyer, I have no problem opening an account with, say, namecheap or godaddy but I might be wary if it's hackers4u.ru

Go with a registrar that has a good reputation and is reasonably well known.

sarahk, Sep 28, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  4. Asgard2087

Asgard2087 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes my friend, it absolutely matters.

Your domain and domain name provider needs to be ICANN accredited and also must follow all the stringent rules as laid down by ICANN.

I chose BigRock for the same reason and because their pricing is affordable for my clients. Also, these factors make domain name transfer decisions easier and processes less complicated.

Asgard2087, Jan 3, 2021 IP