1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Login Issue - Retrieve Amount

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by farhajr, Sep 11, 2020.

have a paypal Account and have some balance in it.
    The thing is when I had made the account I out on all random Address and SSN.

1) And now When I login It asks to Add a phone, which I can't add as; when ever I try to add, it says "the Number is not registered in your name"...

2) When I spoke to the paypal representative on the call, he asked me for the last 4 digits of SSN, (which I only know of are the last 2 digits)... And he refused to assist any further...

3) But, I have the rest of details of the account which are in it like the Address And the Number and the email which was entered when making it..

4) Is their any solution to the problem or not,,
    is their any way like speaking to the Superviosr of Paypal or telling him of any other details of the account which can help me gain access to it and transfer the funds easily or something like that..

5) The problem is after I enter the User login ID and Passwrod and then when it goes on to the 3rd screen, it asks to add a phone.. And i am unable to get to the main summary page...

6) And the Phone Which I added was when making the account was a random number which I already had deleted earlier from the paypal account and had added another one, which one I add on it again, says " The number is not registered in your name"...

7) Plus, I have seen one more thing, does this have to do with th IP address as well of the Country where I am logging from, as I did many times sometimes directly and sometimes through the VPN..

8) but, I am stuck now.. any way to get away from this problems and get back my balances.

Feedbacks needed

farhajr, Sep 11, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you want to be a successful fraudster you have to be smarter than you were in this instance.

sarahk, Sep 11, 2020 IP
    malky66 and mmerlinn like this.
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You have painted yourself into a corner. You tried walking your way out but destroyed your paint job in the process. You might as well walk the rest of the way out and forget all about your destroyed paint job.

mmerlinn, Sep 11, 2020 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  4. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, what you are saying their is a no way out now..?
    Their could be away, if I could do something to some special contacts or somewhere you think might be their some sort of resort..

farhajr, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What special contacts do you think people have?
    Why would people risk their status with Paypal to help you commit fraud?

sarahk, Sep 13, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn and Smyrl like this.
  6. farhajr

Best Answers:
    I never said about Special People..

I meant that if anyone knows of place or portal in paypal where they adhere to requests properly and help out people in their cases

farhajr, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There is no "portal" in PayPal that helps you commit fraud. You lied to PayPal when you signed up and now you're expecting them to help you out, you're really not very bright are you.
    You basically committed fraud when you signed up with a fake address and SSN, some people really shouldn't be allowed to be on the Internet.

malky66, Sep 13, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn, sarahk and Smyrl like this.
  8. farhajr

Best Answers:
    their are many accounts on paypal with random addresses which people have... And earlier, paypal never asked for such more details and could make and login accounts easily,,
    but, now it is getting very more complicated nowadays...

farhajr, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's almost as if they're dedicated to running their bank in a way that protects their legitimate customers...

sarahk, Sep 13, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn and malky66 like this.
  10. farhajr

Best Answers:
    Alright, Now that I did the mistake of not entering the right details..

is their a way out for this now or not..

farhajr, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Did you forget who you really were or just stupid enough to think you could get away with it?
    If it keeps people like you out of the system then it can only be a good thing.
    No there isn't.

malky66, Sep 13, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  12. farhajr

Best Answers:
    You were hard on words there..
    don't you get one can not make a random address and a random account.. it is all their in the market and many people selling it too..

so, I just made one and am stuck so discussing here, that their maybe a solution for it..

farhajr, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  13. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As noted above, you painted yourself into a corner. Just do EVERYONE a favor and WALK AWAY.

mmerlinn, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There will be a team of incredibly talented people dedicated to identifying those accounts and closing them.

sarahk, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  15. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Someone needs to try and get through to you, you just don't listen to what people tell you.
    Yes I understand there are many fraudsters on the internet, doesn't make it right, you need to be very clever to fly under the radar and sadly you're just not.

malky66, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  16. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    SSN is Social Security Number, right?
    You should not have opened an account with USA information as you are not in that country.
    Or at least should have used information of a relative in USA.

I understand why you did this. Idea was not of fraud, its just that paypal was not available in your country (if I know correctly)

10 years back, people from Asia opened paypal account with USA address, did freelancing work, earned, and then spend on hosting etc.
    I understand this, problem is, paypal does not and for good reasons.

For them, its a case of "identity theft."
    If you did something fishy with your paypal account, and paypal reports that SSN to police, then its that original person who will get in trouble because of a scam someone else did.
    This is very serious issue...
    Its because of such reasons that paypal is making things stricter now...

If the amount is not too much, let it go. Consider it zakat...
    These days there are so many other payment processors available, consider using one of those which is available in your country, or is country independent.
    Bitcoin is one such mode.
    To make payments for hosting etc, get a credit card from your bank, one which has VISA/MASTER-CARD mark on it.
    You can use that credit card to make payments outside of your country.
    Bitcoin is also accepted by hosting etc companies these days...

JEET, Sep 14, 2020 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  17. farhajr

Best Answers:

Yes, you were very right in your words.. Not, like the top guys who can just pass comments rather than understadning the situations..
    the Problem is Bitcoin and Paypal are not available for here..
    and most people use paypal for online transfers... that was the reason I was thinking it into..

farhajr, Sep 14, 2020 IP
  18. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bitcoin is available everywhere. May be bitcoin exchange centers are not there in your country, but in that case you can spend that money on online stuff.
    Plus there are so many people within the country who would like to buy bitcoin and will pay in your local currency.

Sure, paypal is the much easier option, but if its not available in the country, then your only other option is to ask a relative in other country to open one in their name with their info, and you collect payments in that.

JEET, Sep 14, 2020 IP
  19. farhajr

Best Answers:
    regarding bitcoin where do you think i can start with that..
    and are bitcoins transactions traceable like the other financial transactions...

farhajr, Sep 14, 2020 IP
  20. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    JEET, Sep 14, 2020 IP