1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Role of Heading Tags

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seomanualsubmission, Jul 19, 2020.

1. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Means H1 exist but not appearing ... So according to guidelines hidden text with heading tag is not good for website health ...... Why big platforms like Wordpress or Blogger will take this type of step ...... I am thinking also about this line that Title become H1 Tag there but not appearing ..... Is it possible ???? :oops: because we can check in source code also and not found any H1 tag .... so how title become H1 automatically ?????

seomanualsubmission, Aug 31, 2020 IP
  2. poison_paradize

poison_paradize Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was literally going to say the same thing. You can't have a H1 without a H2, so make your H2 your H1. Simple.

poison_paradize, Sep 1, 2020 IP
  3. jerton

jerton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Just go to the source code of your blog platform, you may see there H1 within the body. So, it is not the hidden tag because it appears as the title in your blog (Which is considered as the H1) as well as in Search Engines too.

jerton, Sep 1, 2020 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry ..... in my case there was no H1 Tag and thats why i opened this thread ....... And fixed by use H2 style for H1 and add them to site. Now i days i saw this issue in few more wordpress sites ........ As @mmerlinn and @sarahk cleared about all points that its due to theme designer and generally in wordpress theme ...... I think some designer know only how to make attractive theme ........ not more about SEO stuff.

seomanualsubmission, Sep 1, 2020 IP