1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google is planning for the new algorithm to roll out in 2021 : The User Experience

Discussion in 'Google' started by mimozo, Jun 15, 2020.

1. SNTJJ

SNTJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean that users will switch to something other than websites (i.e. other than the Google platform -> Search -> Website concept)? If so, do you have an idea what could replace websites?

If you intended to indicate that users will switch to better search results (e.g. at Bing or Yahoo). Do you believe that another search engine will be better equipped to determine user-experience? If so, why?

SNTJJ, Aug 13, 2020 IP
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    People will not replace websites or search engines. They will last.
    People will switch the platform where they are using websites and search engines, the device and OS itself.
    I talk to many many people daily, most are waiting for this one:
    https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/...i-alternative-os-without-google-huawei-plan-b

Its supposed to be faster, and better performing than android.
    If android goes out of phones, then google will go too.

Boths of Huawei search engines are already hitting our websites daily.

JEET, Aug 14, 2020 IP
  3. anondev

anondev Peon

Best Answers:
    And the worst thing is that when they force as as webmasters to improve user experience like they see it... there own services are trash. ie. youtube - in most parts of channel settings it's take up to 30-60 seconds to wait for there "responsive" interface to load actual content, they also remove/block valid comments without notice, time to time when you manage you channel you receive server errors.

anondev, Aug 20, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @anondev
    Youtube has one of the worst interfaces out there.
    Old one itself was bad, and this new one is even worse.

JEET, Aug 20, 2020 IP
  5. anondev

anondev Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, true. And this guys day by day dictate us how to make websites. it's hard to fight them, but at least we must use a different search engine and other services and recommend other search engines to our users.

anondev, Aug 20, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  6. R.G. Ramsey

R.G. Ramsey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I miss the good old days of Google too. 15 years ago it was easy to rank on Google, and have a new page indexed the next day. Now it is much more difficult to rank on Google.

R.G. Ramsey, Aug 20, 2020 IP
  7. anondev

anondev Peon

Best Answers:
    It is because there main goal to control everything and especially you personally. Your internet life and your real life.

anondev, Aug 21, 2020 IP
  8. R.G. Ramsey

R.G. Ramsey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had a co-worker that use to say that back in 2005. Facebook is just as bad. I took a picture with my mobile phone, and never shared it or sent it anywhere. Two weeks later I was on Facebook using my laptop and tried to change my background image, as I was selecting an image I saw the photo I took with my phone. I have no idea how Facebook got access to all the pictures I took with my phone.

R.G. Ramsey, Aug 21, 2020 IP