1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WP change for admin to administrator

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ebiz, Aug 19, 2020.

Hi, does anyone know why my logins for wordpress sites have now changed from admin to administrator? They were all admin plus password , now they are administrator plus password , also my password are not working half the time and I have to do a reset, was I hacked?

ebiz, Aug 19, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If this is really happening means someone (may be not human) is accessing your site Cpanel or admin panel or at least database ..... Because i have many wordpress websites of my firm and clients also but for all sites login credentials are same till we change them ..... And as you saying that sometimes your username and sometime you need to reset your password ..... means there are something wrong ...... i think you should check login details for your website that only you are working on admin panel or showing some suspicious activities there.

seomanualsubmission, Aug 19, 2020 IP
  3. ebiz

ebiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you I will check

ebiz, Aug 19, 2020 IP