1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my Amazon Affiliate website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by bunty200, Aug 17, 2020.

Hi All,

I have a amazon affiliate blog in Home Appliances niche. I am getting around 5000 monthly visitors.
    Please review my blog and provide your valuable feedback related to user experience and other expects.

Basically I am looking for gaps and area of improvement. Also, provide suggestion to increase the traffic and decrease the bounce rate.

My blog: https://www.toptenreview.in

Thanks in Advance.

bunty200, Aug 17, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I can see that you've tailored your posts for the Indian market and that's really good - but there's no sincerity to them. You can tell you've never actually used any of these things - the photos don't match the description.

When I saw this headline:
    I expected to see this being cooked
    [​IMG]
    but instead got Italian pizza!
    [​IMG]
    Now in India, that might be cool and trendy so trust your instincts - but that image is on hundreds of websites which isn't good.

On a technical level, your theme has been written awfully, and it doesn't make your site look any different to a lot of other sites. If you want to stand out you'll need to add some branding - but I think your real advantage will be information and photos that show you have actually used this product.

sarahk, Aug 17, 2020 IP
  3. bunty200

bunty200 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarakh,
    Thanks for the quick feedback. I will update the images according to your comment. Regarding theme could you suggest me any good and clean theme? Also how can I do branding of my blog?

bunty200, Aug 18, 2020 IP
  4. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any income from the site?

fly14, Aug 18, 2020 IP
  5. SlingHost

SlingHost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looks great! I love how the product reviews go in detail about everything that is included with the item in the box. I'd go to ThemeForest or something similar and see if you can find a theme that is a little more tailored to review sites though.

Great job!

SlingHost, Aug 18, 2020 IP
  6. bunty200

bunty200 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2020
    bunty200, Aug 18, 2020 IP