1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Trying to change membership status

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Hemux87, Jul 12, 2020.

Hi,
    I’m a premium member at DP. I became a one to promote my services. Since the premium membership costs $25 each month and I can no longer afford it I tried cancelling the subscription using PayPal however it’s giving an error and not letting me cancel it.

Can anyone advise if I can cancel the subscription some way on DP. Or is it possible for me to change my membership status back to normal so that the fee isn’t charged. Greatly appreciate it.

Hemux87, Jul 12, 2020 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You joined up in May, you ought to stay the course and reapply your efforts in regards to promoting your services. The reason many do not succeed is that they give up too soon. Premium membership has it's benefits, utilize it to it's full extent and try harder to give your service business a boost.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 12, 2020 IP
  3. Hemux87

Hemux87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many thanks for your help. However, I’ve found alternatives where I’m better able to sell my services. Can you please tell me how to deactivate it?

Hemux87, Jul 12, 2020 IP