1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello All, I Am From Vietnam

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Summer1989, Jul 10, 2020.

Hi, I am new here and would love to learn anything from thefastlaneforum. I am 30 years old guy from Vietnam and were working as a freelancer on fiverr, freelancer.com...etc. Now my main job is providing Google/Trustpilot/facebook and Yelp reviews. If you know where to find people who need Google/Trustpilot/facebook or Yelp reviews. Please let me know, Thank you all :)

Summer1989, Jul 10, 2020 IP
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hello summer! hope you are doing good.
    please check https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/services.60/?prefix_id=2 . it's main service forum here where people post jobs. you can also post here and if someone needs you, they will message you. But be careful about the payment. taking 50% in advance is always a good strategy.

c4cyber, Jul 11, 2020 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome here .If you are interested in affiliate marketing i will show you my process on how i make it .Firstly you must decide on a niche ,think what you like ,what you want to learn etc ,you need to have an interest in the niche you choose if not you will loose interest .After that start building your platforms : create a blog ,youtube channel ,5 forums in your niche ,quora account ,facebook group ,instagram etc .Then try to create a post everyday in each for example create a youtube video in your niche everyday ,try to create a blog post each week or often if you can .Be active in forums and make 5 posts each day on them and put your signature ,be sure to add value .In quora make 5 to 10 posts each day and from time to time link to your blog ,yt channel ,landing page etc .Now the most important thing its to build an email list ,this will make the diference ,if you are involved in online marketing field almost any guru will tell you that the ingredient to succed its to build an email list ,if you dont build an email list you loose 90% of traffic so you loose a lot of money to the table .I advise you to start a trial with aweber and start building your list right now .Once register you will be able to create a landing page ,to put on your video description ,you can create a optin page to collect leads on your website and also links on forums signature ,quora etc .So start creating content that brings value each day and recommend some affiliate offers from clickbank or jvzoo etc to people and build your email list ,this its the greatest assets you can have .When collect emails offer to people something great like a lead magnet and be sure in your thank you page to have an affiliate offer ,thus making you a chance to make a sale

Spartan14, Jul 14, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum
    I can't believe you just said that!

sarahk, Jul 14, 2020 IP
  5. Profit Monkey

Profit Monkey Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Good morning Vietnam! What do you mean you're providing Google/Trustpilot/Facebook/Yelp reviews?

Profit Monkey, Aug 20, 2020 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm assuming it's fraud but the OP hasn't been back for a month so we're left guessing.

sarahk, Aug 20, 2020 IP
  7. Profit Monkey

Profit Monkey Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Most likely, sounds like fraud anyways. I wouldn't say such thing so openly though! People eh!

Profit Monkey, Aug 20, 2020 IP
  8. Ziporal Morris

Ziporal Morris Banned

Best Answers:
    Hiii there!!!

Ziporal Morris, Apr 10, 2023 IP