1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

International Business / Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ec2619, Jun 14, 2020.

I'm a international business student looking for feedback on my Gannet Chart. This is for a trade show

https://www.reddit.com/r/internationalbusiness/comments/h8r0wu/i_am_a_international_business_student_seeking/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

ec2619, Jun 14, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You may recognise your classmates: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/looking-for-feedback-hypothetical-work.2866469/

Does your lecturer tell you to come here? Is there an email I can send feedback to because this lecturer is doing a terrible job.

I dare you to submit your "Gannet Chart"

Your "Gannet Chart" is such low quality it's really hard to read. From what I can read you haven't left nearly enough time for design and production. If "Boost Juice" is new to Fiji (and why is a trade show being held in Fiji?) then you'll probably need to rework all the marketing materials to fit with that target market. What works in Australia may not work in Fiji. Understanding all the nuances takes time.

A friend who works in produce marketing took 6 weeks to get an apple's catchphrase reworked in Cantonese so that it evoked the right sentiment after the literal translation of the English catchphrase was X rated. Don't underestimate the impact of getting it wrong.

sarahk, Jun 14, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and LadyStarc like this.
  3. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Marketing involves sales, advertising, promotion, retail management, marketing research, pricing, physical distribution, new product introduction, branding, international business, and e-commerce. Virtually all businesses and organizations, as well as government agencies, have marketing needs.

LewisH95, Jul 1, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    so what's your feedback on the gannet chart?

sarahk, Jul 1, 2020 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I thought that I would take a look at the Gannett chart but if you go to the link now, the post and the chart seem to have been taken down by Reddit bots as spam. Are all these "students" some sort of crazy marketing scheme to promote the named product?

jrbiz, Jul 2, 2020 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think they're genuinely students given how simplistic all their Gantt charts are and that they mention real, reputable companies. I guess they figure since we're into internet marketing we might be able to help. Odd that none seem to want to follow up.

sarahk, Jul 2, 2020 IP