1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's your main struggle in online marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by thirdeyeblind82, Aug 15, 2018.

?

What's your main struggle in online marketing?

1. Getting Traffic

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No technical skills

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No result with my Webinars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Growing a list

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Creating my Website

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Get subscribers via Facebook Ads

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Antony-

Antony- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I can say to my opinion is, in online business (affiliate marketing) all it requires is patience, persistent and perseverance, Simple. Actually am new in afffiliate marketing but I have a lot of methods to drive traffic both paid and free which am working on everyday. But, the key is persists until you win. Never give up. We as marketers our opportunities are wide as the world it's and that why you have to stick on limited set of goals before we move on. But always be one step ahead when working on your goals. If you overload yourself with limitless set of goals you will end up failing. Another thing is re-adjustments, you need to adjust in some cases to make things happen. No overnight success. you have to stick that in your mind. And you should believe when you are down! and make your challenges and failures your surest stepping stones towards success. Believe in yourself.
    Don't stop searching and learning. Search and learn everyday to make your weaknesses your strength. It doesn't matter how many times you fall, what matters is if you stand up again.

Hits: If you want to make a leveraged income, get used to giving your prospects offers but not good content. ( not talking about SEO) Example: you give your prospects in your list a good content and then they say Wow! Good content! The second time you give them good content and they say Wow! Fabulous! And the next time you decide to make a sale! Imagine what will happen! They say " we subscribed for content and how comes again you are giving us something to buy" and they end up unsubsribing. So, have the right mindset of thinking BIG.

Antony-, Jun 16, 2020 IP
  2. williamj01

williamj01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still struggling with my keyword which is online polo t-shirt design maker you guys tell me how can I improve my link building on this keyword and on which platforms and how can I get more traffic on my website?

williamj01, Jun 26, 2020 IP
  3. GertrudeAvelar

GertrudeAvelar Peon

Best Answers:
    Increase website Traffic is mostly important for website rank. I can do this perfectly.

GertrudeAvelar, Jun 28, 2020 IP
  4. Stephtrap

Stephtrap Peon

Best Answers:
    The easiest thing in online marketing is building a reputable reputation. The most difficult thing is to make others believe it.

Stephtrap, Jun 29, 2020 IP
  5. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    As for me, the most important is to get a lot of HQ traffic and to get high conversion

NicoleW, Sep 14, 2020 IP
  6. williamj01

williamj01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting Traffic as I choose my answer. This is the common fact everybody needs traffic and everyone struggles a lot with it. Currently, I am working on my project which is BNSON. This is UK based site they are providing a lot of services

williamj01, Sep 14, 2020 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The one thing that we KNOW you can do perfectly is to get banned.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    mmerlinn, Sep 14, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  8. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    My biggest struggle has been Google SEO. I have been outdated in my methods and it seems that Google has tightened their SEO. It used to be that any post you made on your website would almost guaranteed to be indexed but now I'm having some of my best posts / content not being indexed by google.

cdawson6887, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  9. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    I think, and it seems according to this survey, that most of us are struggling with finding the best ways to get more traffic and maintaining existing users on the site, as this task is the key to achieving great results and all our goals. Although there are a bunch of different ways for getting traffic, it's sometimes hard to choose the right one, and you need to experiment a lot, lose some money even in the promotional activities, and so on.

VortexAlpha, Feb 14, 2022 IP
  10. nextsmm

nextsmm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A responsive website, which reformats your site content based on the users’ screen size, is a step towards an improved mobile experience. Mobile users have less patience, are seeking different answers, and can be at a different stages in the buying cycle. So it's necessary to optimization the mobile exprience

nextsmm, Feb 14, 2022 IP