1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting an online Business. Need Help Getting Clients

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Gabriel Cabello, Jun 10, 2020.

Hello. I am currently working on my online fitness consulting business and was wondering if anyone has any good tips on gathering new clients online. I currently have a test client and he is very happy with what I have been teaching him so I know that what I am offering will be great for people that are in need. If you want more information on what my business will be here is my LinkedIn profile which has more information on it: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabriel-cabello-professional-fitness-coach-54b448187/ . Thanks looking forward to hearing some advice from y'all!

Gabriel Cabello, Jun 10, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    • Advertise
    • Get a following on social media
    • Advertise
    • Get endorsements from related health professionals
    • Advertise

sarahk, Jun 10, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Advertising its the way to go .Start learning bing ads ,facebook ads and adwork .Start running some campaigns and start small to learn how it goes ,even if you loose a small amount of money you will learn how tto market with paid traffc

Spartan14, Jun 11, 2020 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can do a lot. I think a strong social media presence between Youtube, IG, FB and even TikTok can help with the draw. You can infuse fitness and MMA in one... You live in NJ where there are a bunch of MMA gyms that bring in big names.. I am sure you can use your resources to get some attention that can help with building your brand and credibility.. The game of social media is a long one with minimal results in the beginning. However, those that stick with it will achieve a network..

NetStar, Jun 11, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. Salomon09

Salomon09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it true that if you do not have a good seo package you will have problems?

Salomon09, Jun 12, 2020 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    When I looked at your linkedin profile and saw your Endorsements, I thought that you had a celebrity client, at first. Pity, as that would have been a big help. :)

Others above have suggested various media platforms and venues. Let me comment on something else.

You are targeting "overworked professionals" which is fine, as long as your marketing and sales efforts, whatever they may be, are highly targeted and focused to this niche. Busy and/or overworked professionals are bombarded by information all day and night long. Their attention needs to be caught quickly and then they need to be drawn in with compelling content. I am never been accused of being a copywriter, but I would be thinking about a marketing campaign headline something like this:

Too busy with work to slim down and get healthy? I have the fix for that. (or, I have a hack for that.)

Then tell them why your system is different than the gazillion other diets, exercise programs, and or fitness coaches out there. Don't just tell me I will lose weight and get in shape -- everybody says that. Give me a reason or reasons to believe that what you are offering will work for me when the last things I or my friends tried have failed miserably.

Finally, while you may be justifiably proud of your six+ years experience in this role, I am not sure that is something you want to put up in lights. A lot of professionals might view that as limited experience versus a trainer with 15 or 20 years experience. I am not saying that you have to worry about it, but I would not be using this as one of you main selling points.

jrbiz, Jun 12, 2020 IP
    seomanualsubmission likes this.
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    People are killing it on Twitter.

qwikad.com, Jun 12, 2020 IP
  8. MitchDaGuy

MitchDaGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For an 'online fitness consulting business' I'd really look at growing a Youtube following. Guys like Jeff Cavaliere on Youtube are killing it. For me personally, I feel that the visual aspect of videos are a strong selling medium for online fitness businesses. Grow a Youtube following, setup a sales funnel you can direct people from youtube too and then you'll own the traffic that opts into your sales funnel as opposed to being completely reliant on Youtube. Just my view on how I'd grow a business online in your niche...

MitchDaGuy, Jun 13, 2020 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Same. I was quite impressed that Michael J Fox from Back To The Future followed his diet regime ;)

NetStar, Jun 13, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  10. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Funny story. Before the millions of followers his videos were low quality trash where he would often mess up and forget to edit the cut. Great example of growing and learning.

NetStar, Jun 13, 2020 IP
  11. MitchDaGuy

MitchDaGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you've seen what's going on with him over the past 2 weeks, perhaps his videos are still low-quality trash. He was accused of using fake weights in a couple of his Youtube videos and the evidence is pretty convincing.

Anyway, I for a long time regret not sticking with a Youtube channel I was growing in the Web Design niche. When I started it, I was growing at a rate faster than some other people in that niche but I somehow decided that my channel wasn't growing fast enough so I abandoned it to chase another shiny object. I should have just stuck to the monotony of editing my low-quality videos because all those other channels that I seemed to be outperforming a couple of years ago stuck to it and managed to grow to formidable channels in my niche.

The social proof a sizeable Youtube channel creates I'd imagine is pretty great for business. Anyway, I found success in the shiny objects I chased after abandoning my Youtube channel but I still can't help but think 'what if I'd stuck to it'...

MitchDaGuy, Jun 14, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. ked85

ked85 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think with these kind of services word of mouth can be really helpful, so find a way to offer your existing client a perk like a free class or two for recommending someone. Also choose the social media network which is best for you (this means which one you're going to be able to be most consistent on and work on it week after week). You have great fitness personalities on youtube, facebook, instagram and even on podcasts. I think you can find success on any network provided you really enjoy what you do (otherwise its harder to be consistent).
    Id probably do some advertising as well, set up a landing page with more information about you and have a few well researched posts on your landing page. Keep using your free time to create fitness great content.

ked85, Jun 15, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. Gabriel Cabello

Gabriel Cabello Peon

Best Answers:
    "Hello everyone, I really love this forum here and seeing all the great posts and advice that is given here. I'm was wondering if I may ask:

I'm starting my own small business as a consultant for busy professionals/entrepreneurs. I’m basically helping people achieve their fitness goals of losing weight. But before getting serious about it, I’d like to find one or two more test clients to really perfect my method. I won’t be asking for anything but constructive feedback or recommendations. If you’re interested send me comment below!

Gabriel Cabello, Jul 3, 2020 IP
  14. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube is the best to reach more clients easily, just create starting short videos and do organic social media marketing promote your videos on various social media channels...

Arun Kumar Soni, Feb 5, 2021 IP
  15. Olivia Mitchell

Olivia Mitchell Peon

Best Answers:
    Good day!
    To manage my online business, I use the platform - ExpertBox
    Here you can conduct video / audio consultations (which is very useful for a fitness trainer), there is a system for booking consultations, online payments. This can be very convenient for you and your clients. Maybe it will be useful for you!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    Olivia Mitchell, Feb 5, 2021 IP
  16. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Also as a suggestion, when you are advertising make sure you have a good 'pattern interrupt' in both your wording and imagery so that it comes across loud and clear. There is nothing better than catching someone's eye in the thousands of ads already competing with your business.

Harvey Wolf, Feb 5, 2021 IP
  17. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Advertising on teh right social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc would help you to get some exposure and more clients in a short time.

susiparker, Feb 8, 2021 IP
  18. Jeremy Benson

Jeremy Benson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube ad seems to reach 200,000 people for only $2000. In all respects, that is a very fair price. Could you try one good ad? I will with my business this fall/year after.

Jeremy Benson, Feb 9, 2021 IP
  19. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to plan an exact strategy for digital marketing task like Online presence analysis, Mobile Marketing Service, Search Engine Optimization, Ecommerce Marketing, Email Marketing Service, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing Service, Reputation Management, Pay Per Click Service, Conversion Rate Optimization, Local Business Marketing, Affiliate Marketing Service
    You can divide the task with various person

usaukclassifieds, Feb 19, 2021 IP
  20. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you have $2K in your advertising budget, spend it on AdWords.

qwikad.com, Feb 19, 2021 IP