1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling revenuelite.com premade custom PTC/GPT site With Revenue Shares

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ayman20068, Mar 25, 2020.

- This is our new branch of pre-made sites at auroracoderz.com, this will be to allow our clients a worry free PTC/GPT sites, we will provide you script/domain/hosting/template so you can get a ready to go site without problems

- This site includes :

1- Domain: revenuelite.com [ Registered at namecheap, valid till Dec 6, 2020 ]
    2- SSL certificate which will be activated once buyer provide the info to generate it
    3- AuroraCoderz Deluxe Script V 2.9.6 [ With 1 year license and free updates ]
    4- Customized template from aurorabrushes.com
    5- 1 Year free unlimited disk space and bandwidth hosting plan at auroracoderz.com
    6- Logo / 2 banners / stats banner for the site

These are in short what you will get with the site, but lets expand things a little so you know what features you are getting :

1- The standard PTC features including paid to click/read/signup/promote
    2- The GPT part includes the following offerwalls : PTC Wall, ClixWall, Minute Staff, Coin Wall, AdscendMedia, Wannads,
    OfferToro, Persona.ly, Kiwiwall, OfferDaddy, Ad Click Wall, LikeFlow, Offers4all, Adworkmedia, CPAGrip, Mediumpath
    3- Revenue Shares addon enables you to sell shares for your members and they get paid for it according to how you choose, daily/weekly/monthly
    4- Ability to accept payments via the most major payment processors including: Paypal / PerfectMoney / Crypto Currencies [Via Coinpayments] / Advcash / Paxum / Skrill / Payeer
    5- Ability to create faucet lists for your members to join which will make you earn extra passive income
    6- Integrated SMF forum which will automatically register and login your users to your forum
    7- Activity bonus feature which will encourage your members to be active and complete the steps you request to earn the bonus you choose

and a lot more features

So as a site owner you will be able to earn money from the site and have an excellent chance of gaining lots of online revenue

ayman20068, Mar 25, 2020 IP
  2. nkgrg

nkgrg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    68.0% - 17
    Hi, I like it very much. But I have a problem of time and this kind of web service needs enormous amount of time, setting up the website with right keywords, and descriptions, store settings, attending forum etc. And a lot of headaches may arise in the long run. To run this website you need a regular team. I am in the domain trading business, But I am still thinking....need some time.
    The concept is very impressive. The buyer has the potential of earning a good passive income. I wish you all the best.

nkgrg, Jun 1, 2020 IP
  3. ayman20068

ayman20068 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's true, such things can be complicated at start, but we will provide the owner with training and tools to speed things and to decrease time required to manage site, like admin check list tool which provides all site updates in one page for admin to easily manage it

ayman20068, Jul 31, 2020 IP
  4. raj chhetri

raj chhetri Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I want to buy lots of gpt website. Must have lots of offerwall approved. I can pay $150 to $200 per website. I just need only domain and offerwall approved account access with recovery email. Skype: bholii_123

raj chhetri, Jul 13, 2022 IP
  5. nkgrg

nkgrg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    68.0% - 17
    Hello raj chhetri....namaste..nice meeting a neps here.

nkgrg, Jul 13, 2022 IP