1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Audit Help please

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by master-yoda, May 24, 2020.

master-yoda, May 24, 2020 IP
  2. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use the Yoast SEO plugin to remove the author/admin/ page.
    Go to " search appearance" and then "archives". On author archives settings, press disable.

And for the category page "uncategorized", you can rename it to something you will use and then use it.
    You can find it in your wp dashboard in, posts - categories.
    Just edit and rename it.

IMDaniel, May 24, 2020 IP
  3. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    As far as the railway blog, the link goes to a 404 page. It doesn't exist. I don't know what kind of audit you have done, but you may still have a link to that page somewhere in your site. A link checker would be able to locate it if you can't find it.

Oso Optimized, May 24, 2020 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is your own profile link .... So you can change it from profile page ..... Because if you will post in wordpress then wordpress create a link to post author and your name is admin. Its not a page, I dont know what to say but can say that its a function which is creating a author page.
    Its default category in wordpress. You can rename is like "General" because if you will post without select any category then posts goes to default uncategorized category.
    This page is showing 404 means this page not exist now.

If you want to block these pages then i think set these URL in robot.txt as DISALLOW and search engines or other audit report tools will not crawl these.

seomanualsubmission, May 24, 2020 IP