1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start? Before & after pictures network

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by deleon, May 19, 2020.

I have been building this website in my free time for several years. During this time, internet marketing has changed a lot, and I don’t know how to start to attract users.
    The idea of my project - publishing before-and-after pictures. This can be useful to a wide range of people and businesses. Designers, builders, plastic surgeons, everyone who changes the visualization. Weight loss, bodybuilding, makeup, as we looked in childhood and now.
    Hope to get some valuable tips here.
    My project

Thank you in advance for your tips.
    Alexander

deleon, May 19, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What have you tried so far? I tried searching you on Twitter and Instagram got no results. You have to have a strong social media presence.

qwikad.com, May 20, 2020 IP
  3. deleon

deleon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I started the project a few days ago. Unfortunately, the "zombler" name already taken in the all social networks and I had to take the name "zomble.me". I will try to actively work on promotion in the Instagram and Facebook.

deleon, May 20, 2020 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why zomble.me? It would make sense if it was your another domain name that took users to your main site. You can always use Zombler as your name and use either zomblercom or zomblerdotcom or beforeandafter as your handle. As in Twitter, for example:

27563fc559d2bffb0043429a75d3db32.jpg
    Zombler
    @zomblercom

It makes more sense to me.

qwikad.com, May 20, 2020 IP
  5. deleon

deleon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many thanks! This is really valuable advice for me. Tomorrow I’ll change the name of the profiles on social networks.

deleon, May 20, 2020 IP
  6. sydneynotcindy

sydneynotcindy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're trying to get traffic to your site, have you looked at SEO and using content to rank high in search? That way, people will find your content whether they know who you are or not. It's a great way to bring in new, targeted traffic and build a loyal audience.

sydneynotcindy, May 29, 2020 IP