1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Adsense Website

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by alkantenik, May 19, 2020.

Hello guys
    I have adsense account, hosting and domain. I want to create an adsense earning website. My thought is hiring article writers for new blog. My main language is not english and I can not write my own articles. But I want to build english website.
    What are your suggestions? What kind of blog should I build and where should I hire good writers who know adsense keywords and seo.
    Thanks.

alkantenik, May 19, 2020 IP
  2. chrisand2cats

chrisand2cats Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make a blog for something that interest you, otherwise you will get bored quickly. If you´re a fan of cats, make a blog about cats. If you´re a fan of traveling and you travel often, make a blog about traveling. Your blog being about a hobby of yours or something that really interest you will give you a better chance at sucess.
    On freelancer you can bargain with writers for a 500 word article. Buy in bulk as it makes it cheaper. make sure you only hire freelancers whose mother tongue is English ie usa, canada, uk, australia, etc. The may charge more but it will be proper english. Bad english will make your blog fail fast.
    Fiver also has sellers or will make cheaper prices to write bulk articles.
    Just don´t rush, take your time asking a lot of writes on fiverr and freelancer, ask tos ee one example from them.

chrisand2cats, May 19, 2020 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. alkantenik

alkantenik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for detailed post.
    I generally interest web design, wordpress, html etcc.
    But I don't want to create this type of blog. I want to build more general blog like health. More visitors..
    I will search for content writers.
    Thanks.

4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't bother unless you're an authority on health issues, too many big authoritative players out there already.

malky66, May 19, 2020 IP
    JEET and sarahk like this.
  5. alkantenik

Best Answers:
    Which topic you suggest?

6. chrisand2cats

chrisand2cats Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn´t go for what you think brings the most visitors, because there are blogs for every niche that bring millions of visitors. If you do a blog on health, and your not a health guru or living a "heath" lifestyle, you are going to get bored very fast with your blog, no matter how many visitors or money you´re making. You MUST make sure the blog is around one of your hobbies or something that intereste you a lot, something that you do every day, whether that be working out, or playing poker, or fishing, etc..It doesn´t matter what it is, every niche can bring as many visitors as the next niche (unless one of your hobbies is something uncommon like ice-fishing).
    Just ask yourself what do you enjoy doing the most in your free time, and what do you actually do the most in your free time? What do you spend time on the most in your life?

JEET likes this.
  7. alkantenik

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much. I will think my main topic. May be wordpress, html, css, php topics..

8. chrisand2cats

chrisand2cats Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good luck ;)

9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Please don't.

Unless you've got some amazing talent and can showcase amazing themes or customer sites and explain the finer detail about why you've built each part of it to fulfill a particular business need you will just be another wannabe site that earns nothing.

You need to be able to say to your Grandma that you're doing it and she needs to beam with pride.
    What are you passionate about that you know a lot about?
    It doesn't have to be grand if you're just doing it for the ad clicks.
    It could be a different apple tea vendor every day, assuming that's still a big deal in Turkey
    Or a different mosque every day
    Or the balloons over Cappadocia
    You have to have something in your life that you're passionate about. If you write well enough people will be interested - and you can write well in Turkish, use google translate, and get a writer to tidy it up.

[​IMG]

sarahk, May 19, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  10. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Everything is so much saturated these days. Your best bet is to start your blog on a topic which you know something about, even movie reviews, and then keep adding content. Every now and then you might some traffic from SEO etc and may be few clicks on your ads. Don't expect too much.

by the way, I will not spend any money developing a website where monetisation method is only adsense. You will end up spending way more than earnings...

JEET, May 19, 2020 IP
  11. TraceyCruz

TraceyCruz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy I found high volume keyword "Rehab" in health niche But I did not researched further due to my other works. I am seeing you want to build blog site so, I want to recommend you Health niches because there you will get High CPC chances.

TraceyCruz, Jun 5, 2020 IP
  12. alkantenik

Best Answers:
    Thanks for advice Tracey. I started a blog for my own skills.
    Website is www.wmpool.com

Check out and tell your thoughts please.
    Thanks.

alkantenik, Jun 5, 2020 IP
  13. TraceyCruz

TraceyCruz Peon

Best Answers:
    That is so cool! @alkantenik Great work there!
    check my site too when you got time, this is not cool as your blog but it's time pass game cpstest.org

TraceyCruz, Jun 5, 2020 IP
  14. alkantenik

Best Answers:
    Thanks Tracey. Your website good too. Also you can think about website speed tester, seo analyzer, ip finder etc.. for this type of functional websites.

alkantenik, Jun 6, 2020 IP