1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Someone Share Their Experience With Outreach?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by FarrisFahad, May 16, 2020.

I want bloggers to create a post about by site and link back to me. How can I do that for free? I don't want to pay the publisher because it's against Google ToS.

The problem is that I reached out to 10 people and no one even replied with no thanks.

How can I do outreach effectively? And what should I expect?

FarrisFahad, May 16, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should offer bloggers for unique contents according to his niche market and then for links to your site. If you will ask them that write about you and link to your site then why they will do for free?

Most of blogger or site owner charge for guest post specially for do follow links.

As example check my latest post on RS Seo Solution Blog "How AI Will Positively Impact the Future of SEO", some one write contents for us and request one link and now his post is at our blog and we give one backlinks for his website.

If you are paying any webmaster for backlinks to your website/blog and if he is posting your contents as normal blog or adding links to any existing post then i dont think google have any problem for these types of links because its also seems like natural link building.

seomanualsubmission, May 16, 2020 IP
    FarrisFahad likes this.
  3. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you for your suggestions. It's really helpful.

FarrisFahad, May 17, 2020 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome @FarrisFahad ... if you need any other help in promotion or link building then feel free to ask. Thanks

seomanualsubmission, May 17, 2020 IP
  5. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most of those emails end up in my spam folder.

Secondly and more importantly... building links is against google tos not paying for links. So create great content so website will link to you on their own.

praetserge, Oct 2, 2020 IP
  6. FarrisFahad

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks. I think you are right. We should not build links and focus on content.

Thanks.

FarrisFahad, Oct 15, 2020 IP
  7. inserte

inserte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do not be fooled, links are a very important part of SEO. The reason no one answered is cause you asked for a free link.
    Send them a paid offer and 9 out of 10 will reply.
    And no, google can not punish your site if you pay for a link because they have no way of knowing which one is paid.

inserte, Oct 17, 2020 IP
  8. Antony Silva

Antony Silva Peon

Best Answers:
    Some bloggers agreed to barter. You promote them, they promote you. You can try this method as an option.

Antony Silva, Oct 19, 2020 IP
  9. hello_welcome

hello_welcome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For free purposes, you can post those sites directly with short sentences and backlinks to your site. In this case forum posting is the good way

hello_welcome, Aug 5, 2021 IP
  10. Andrzej Wilczynski

Andrzej Wilczynski Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't all link building against Google Policies? The assumption here is that people link to your site because of the great content you have and this is why Google considers links to be so valuable. But in reality all back linking, is not because you are popular, but because you actively search for opportunities for back links and you need to pay for some of them.

Andrzej Wilczynski, Oct 27, 2021 IP
  11. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Success rate of outreach is about 1% - 4%. This is extremely time consuming. For every 100 contact, you can expect to get 1 - 4 links max. Even that is NOT free. Niche blog owners get overwhelmed with guest post requests so they know not to do it for free. Expect to pay somewhere between $50 - $150 per guest post depending on the blog quality.

I have seen some niche blogs where bloggers used to write their own content and made the blogs popular in that niche. Now a days with so high requests of guest posts, they simply don't bother writing their own content anymore. They just became money hungry and sell guest posts.

I myself don't bother chasing free guest posts anymore. I know where to get paid posts on niche blogs and just pay for the post. Saves me time.

sultanofseo, Mar 26, 2022 IP
  12. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You will be waiting till judgment day to see even 1 link. No matter how good your content is.

We are internet marketers and run commercial sites with only 1 intention - make money. No one will link to a commercial site that promotes either services or products on the site. If you are wikipedia, yes, people will link for free. But for an average commercial sites, NO.

Besides, people will need to find your site first. How will they find your site if it doesn't rank on Google? You cannot rank without backlinks. For the types of sites we internet marketers run or manage for our clients, there is no alternative to paid links.

sultanofseo, Mar 26, 2022 IP
  13. erikemanuelli

erikemanuelli Member

Best Answers:
    Outreach is all about building relationships and developing connections with other people or organizations. It's about creating mutually beneficial relationships where both parties can benefit from each other.

There are a few key things you need to keep in mind when doing outreach:

1) Be genuinely interested in the person or organization you're reaching out to. Don't just try to sell them on your product or service - build a real relationship with them.
    2) Don't be pushy. Many people are turned off by someone who's too aggressive in their sales pitch. Instead, focus on providing value and building trust.
    3) Keep it personal. Generic messages are less likely to be successful than ones that are tailored to the specific recipient. Take the time to customize your outreach for each prospect.

erikemanuelli, Apr 5, 2022 IP
    FarrisFahad likes this.
  14. FarrisFahad

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

FarrisFahad, Apr 5, 2022 IP
  15. MIYABI

MIYABI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bloggers are bloggers, most of them are there to make money, nothing else. So if you want to be quick just pay them and you'll get the link.

MIYABI, Apr 12, 2022 IP
  16. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    I've found here so much useful info. I didn't expect. Thanks!

MargoFarrel, May 30, 2022 IP