1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Price Sensitivity and Dynamic Coupon Software

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Unit Demand, May 16, 2020.

As a recent econ grad with too much free time, I wanted to build a tool to help the e-commerce community.

I built Unit Demand -- it's an online platform that lets you find the price sensitivity over your catalog of products, serve dynamic coupons to price-sensitive customers, and get pricing suggestions based on price elasticity (a popular economic metric).

You can find it here -> https://www.unitdemand.com

It's in beta, and it will be free for a long time while I tweak it. I'd love to get feedback on it. It's super easy to install, you just Unit Demand's <script> tag to the header of your website's pages, much like Google Analytics. The only limitation is that it tracks up to 5 products to keep server costs down, but I plan on upgrading that to 20 in the near future.

Cheers!

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Unit Demand, May 16, 2020 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have had the <script> tag on ALL of my thousands of pages for YEARS, and NEVER once have I ever gotten Unit Demand feedback.

mmerlinn, May 16, 2020 IP