1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content as low as 85 cents/100w! - US Writers - Money Back Guarantee - 700+ Samples available

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Hemux87, May 5, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    First 10 orders (of up-to 2,500w) are payment on delivery, only if you're satisfied!

Click Here
    to view more than 700 samples of our writing covering 100+ Niches.

Place an order by emailing us on or send a PM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Hemux87, May 5, 2020 IP
  2. Hemux87

Hemux87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Been getting requests for review copies. Since I’m new on this forum, I’ll go ahead and make 10 review copies available, provided you give an honest review of our services on this thread! 2 review copies per person maximum 500w each. Go ahead and request your copies now! Thanks!!

Hemux87, May 7, 2020 IP
  3. theprince

theprince Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hello,

I would like a review copy, kindly provide an article in Business niche.
    I will post an honest review.

theprince, May 7, 2020 IP
  4. Hemux87

Hemux87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey mate. Left a message for you via DM, but since I didn't get a response, I'm leaving one here too so people know we're still giving out review copies. Please let me know your email address so I can send over the content. Thanks!

Dear All,
    Eight review copies left (max 4 customers). Place your orders now!

Hemux87, May 8, 2020 IP
  5. theprince

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I've contacted you with my email address, I'm waiting for my 2 articles. After reading, checking plagiarism and quality I'll post a review in your sale thread.

Thank you.

theprince, May 8, 2020 IP
  6. theprince

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hi,

I've received one 500 words article from @Hemux87 as a review copy. Here is a summary of my review:
    • The delivery of the service was much quicker than I would have expected given the KWs I gave him.
    • The content is right in line with the price point. Some small revisions are in order but nothing out of line (Seller offer free revisions).
    • This was well researched also as I gave him a very tough topic which is not well know to write on. (Business topic)
    • Good content for the price and a quick delivery for what I gave him as to KWs was quite impressive.
    • Article flowed well and had very minor grammatical errors.
    • Communication was good.
    • Seller is friendly.
    Overall, great quality for the price. I will recommend and use his services in near future.

Still going to receive the second article in a different niche and I will post another review about the quality.

Thank you.

theprince, May 8, 2020 IP
  7. theprince

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hi,

I've received the second article in the IM niche, quality is good and you get what you pay for.
    I confirm first review.

Many thanks!

theprince, May 9, 2020 IP
  8. Grand_spb

Grand_spb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been working with Hemux87 for several years now. One of my IM friends recommended his service for great quality PBN articles at that time. Initially I used his articles for PBNs but I noticed the quality of content he provides is really good for such a bargain price. I've had more expensive writers delivering much worse articles. So I started using his articles for money content in health niche sites.

And what? They rank just as nice, they provide conversions. You need to understand that if you need really deep research and solid understanding of the niche, it's always best to hire expert writers...but they come with a price that's x6-x10 times more expensive. For supporting content, info posts, Q&A posts, list posts - Hemux87 service is a true gold!

From several years of experience with him:
    1. Very easy communication (very fast replies)
    2. Never had issues like bad English or something like that
    3. No matter what the required content length - articles are not 20% of facts and 80% of fluff, they know how to do research
    3. Very fast turnaround times

Downsides?
    1. Obviously not for the expert-level of content with extremely deep research
    2. From point 2 - it's better not to give super-detailed briefs, every time I only gave several general pointers of what I need in terms of structure and facts, they over-delivered.

Highly recommended! (actually a bit jealous to share this guy ;)

Grand_spb, May 13, 2020 IP
  9. alkantenik

alkantenik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Humex is a professional and fast. I received 4x1000 word articles and I am very satisfied. I will go on to work with him.
    Thanks man!

alkantenik, Jun 1, 2020 IP