1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Posting a reply / creating new thread not possible

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Sensei.Design, May 4, 2020.

Hey,

when I try to reply to a thread I now get the following error message, earlier today things have been working normal:

The following error occurred:

Server did not respond in time when fetching https:// (offline or too slow?).

Even more strange, here posting seems to work. When I try the same in the Apache subforum I got the error message

Any ideas how to fix this?

Sensei.Design, May 4, 2020 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    It four words, "I have no clue." I have not had any problems posting but cerain time of the day my Internet nearly comes to standstill due what I assume is the massive usage of the Internet with so many people at home.

Smyrl, May 5, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That is exactly what has been happening as of late to all of us. I am surprised to read that not everyone has yet to figure this out on their own.

Spoiltdiva, May 5, 2020 IP
  4. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I doubt this is the root cause, if the message only appears in some forums here on DP and I do not face any problem on other sites or posting here a second later

Sensei.Design, May 5, 2020 IP