1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How my Girlfriend made $74.70 (£60) on Instagram yesterday

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jouvan Johnson, Apr 21, 2020.

Hey Forum Fam,

I thought I would share a quick case study for you that you may be able to tweak and do your own version of to make some extra cash during quarantine.

So this strategy is something my girlfriend and I tested the other day and it worked pretty well so we are going to roll it out more regularly and scale it.

We did this in the beauty niche but it can work in almost any market if you figure out an angle.

The strategy is VERY simple. What we did was create a paid Instagram live.

We came up with a topic to teach that we knew her audience would like and charged them £10 to get access to the 1 hour Instagram Live.

For those that paid we created a new private Instagram account and added them to it then hosted the live and delivered what we promised on that account.

I recorded the hour long live so that we can sell the content later.

We then deleted everyone from that account and will repeat the process again when they pay for the next class.

We did this on a very small personal account but now that we have proved that the concept works we will do it on a bigger account that we own.

If you're creative you could partner with an account that has your target audience, reach out to people one by one, pay to advertise in other accounts stories etc.

The possibilities are endless.

I hope this gets your creative juices flowing, let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

Stay Rebellious,

Jouvan

========================

I posted this else where and here was someone's comment...

"so much work for little money, building profile + making promotion + 1 hour live + preparation before the live +++++ so not worth it on my humble view point (unless you stay in a country where money don`t worth a lot) ..."

Valid point?

Maybe but still pretty small minded, here was my response...

"That is your opinion but as I said this was tested on a small account, we have an account of almost 100,000 engaged real followers to roll it out on, this was an idea to get people thinking and could work for people who already have an Instagram following (or those who are creative and partner with already established accounts).

If it's not for you, post something that may help others and keep it moving lol.

This will easily be an extra $1000+ per month for about 2 hours work a week.

In my humble and accurate opinion that is worth it. For us anyway, as an extra income in addition to the other things we already do."

Let me know what you think?

Jouvan Johnson, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  2. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's a great idea. But if not girl then it's so tough to earn money by following this way. However, thank you

tareqjhe1, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  3. Jouvan Johnson

Jouvan Johnson Active Member

Best Answers:
    My girlfriend wasn't showing tits and ass lol... She taught a skill that people wanted to learn. If you have a skill or knowledge someone is willing to pay to learn then you can do this, you don't have to be a girl lol

Jouvan Johnson, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  4. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never said anything negative. I said girls and boys must have different. If you don't believe me you can try yourself.

tareqjhe1, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  5. Jouvan Johnson

Best Answers:
    I didn't say you said anything negative I'm just letting you know that you are wrong (when it comes to this method). The method has nothing to do with gender it has everything to do with the niche and the topic being taught. Males do it too.

Get rid of your limiting belief and stop making an excuse that charging for a live event cannot be done because you're male that's just silly men do paid live events whether on Facebook, Instagram, Zoom etc all the time.

Jouvan Johnson, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  6. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am still not sure why you delete everyone.... oh well now I see, but I am not sure how this idea will work with the second part of the account here entirely and clearly anyway. But that idea is good, but you really need to hypnotize people for paid Insta session LOL.

Paincrusher, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  7. Jouvan Johnson

Best Answers:
    We created a separate Instagram account only to deliver the training for people who have paid. After the training is delivered we delete them off that account and only re add them again if they pay for another training. Hope that makes sense.

No hypnotizing needed lol we are hosting another one tomorrow ;)

Jouvan Johnson, Apr 24, 2020 IP