1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO and Writing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Stefan Afrasinei, Apr 20, 2020.

Hi, new member here.

Nice to meet you all.

I have a question please, I think it is more addressed for people working in SEO-Social Media Agencies, but if anyone else knows, even better.

I am working in Digital for the past 7 months and now I try to learn SEO as a new skill. Talked with someone from a Digital Agency where I live and he said he might have a SEO project for me to practice, if I start learning on my own so I can experiment with a customer afterwards. (not by myself, a SEO senior will supervise me)

I am doing the Beginner's Guide from MOZ on SEO.

I am confused on two situations as of now.

1. What is the process for SEO when a customer comes in? (step by step)
    They look at his business goals, then Marketing goals and start from there with Keyword Research and next steps?

2. How is this happening?
    Agency provides keywords then the customer writes content with them on his own, or does the agency writes the content for him too?

Not sure where is this line here and I am trying to understand.

If someone is able to provide insights, it would be so helpful as I am a bit confused and try to see the bigger picture.

Cheers.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    Stefan Afrasinei, Apr 20, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all check website status (On page and off page both) according to his top competitors.
    If on page is not good or not according to keywords then start work on keywords research and prepare best on page details according to selected keywords.
    After on page start off page works ... To beat competition you must have to follow backlinks of competitors websites or create more better links than competitors.
    Update your site on regular basis to attract attention of search engines for website.

Agency do all things according to chosen services, if you hire them for keywords research then he will give you details but if you will hire them for complete promotion then he will research on keywords and then write contents accordingly and market them to give you weight backlinks from high DA websites.

So role of any agency depend on you that for what you are hiring them.

I will suggest your to read SEO Tutorial to know some basic tips and ideas for SEO link building.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 20, 2020 IP
  3. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the most important aspects of SEO, is keyword research. You do not want to rely on anyone else for this, and even if you do, it is not nearly as simple as having a superior supplying you with keywords. That would result in a complete detachment from the client needs and potentially result is supplying traffic to your client that is not relevant.

Keyword focus is a co-creation between you and your client. Very important to make sure the client is onboard with the keyword focus. And you will also find that this may change over the years with a long term client. Sometimes the keywords you rank for won't provide the correct traffic to meet the client's needs.

Oso Optimized, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  4. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO experts fulfill a lot of responsibilities including keyword research and site optimization etc. After taking on a client, you optimize their site from multiple angles, perform keyword research, and enhance its responsiveness. All of these are done to maximize a site's visibility.

Sam Sabir, Apr 30, 2020 IP
  5. FrancisCooke

FrancisCooke Peon

Best Answers:
    The process heavily depends on what the customer wants to achioeve. However, in terms of SEO it usually goes the following way: you decide on the content and the volume of the campaign and based on this the terms are also established.

FrancisCooke, May 4, 2020 IP
  6. Martin Joss

Martin Joss Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, you should check the website status and need to make a list of ON page errors.

Step by step process-

1.) Website Optimisation Agency Process -make a website error report.

2.) Ask the client for business desired goals and target areas.

3.) Do keyword research according to his business goal.

4.) After that fix the ON-Page issues and move on meta tags.

5.) After that, you can start work on Off-page activities which will be working on a monthly basis.

Agency has to write the content on the given keywords.

By VisualGroup.com

Martin Joss, Sep 26, 2020 IP
  7. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Means after finish On Page issue we should go for meta tag optimization ????????

Very new knowledge for me ..... Till now i knew that meta tags works are also part of on page ...... Thanks man :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

seomanualsubmission, Sep 26, 2020 IP
  8. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to adapt yourself as per client need, there is no single SEO solution for the same client, start with having a detailed meeting with your client listen actively about his needs and come up with a robust plan.

As far as content is concerned their is the possibility of both either you can find keywords and write a content and give it to client if you have appropriate resources, or if client have resources then you can map the keywords for his content.

brack nelson, Dec 19, 2020 IP
  9. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. You want to keep the checkout process as smooth/slim as possible. The least amount of pages having to load for a customer to make a purchase the better. Also, optimizing your checkout script will speed up your check out pages loading and payments being processed. This will improve customer experience.

davilama2682, Dec 21, 2020 IP
  10. tofarch

tofarch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The SEO is the Long process and regular update process. Where as writing on various topic utilizing the unique content give more value of your post. That will also brings traffic and ranking factor.

Blog Writing
    press release writing
    Guestbook Posting etc.

tofarch, Dec 29, 2020 IP
  11. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    The greatest SEO challenge is optimizing your a website by getting the right amounts of each of these elements to work together and you’ll need to consider:
    • Link development.
    • Editorial creative.
    • Graphics and rich media.
    • UI/UX.
    • Web development.
    • Analytics and technology.

shakiba.proba, Dec 30, 2020 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  12. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes this, and keeping all of this slim and efficient as possible. Some parts of this schema will have bloat - i.e. extra coding that needs to be optimized. SEO involves many aspects apart from just content writing and url friendliness.

davilama2682, Jan 3, 2021 IP