1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Content Important?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by praetserge, Nov 29, 2019.

?

Is Content Important

1. Yes

45 vote(s)
    97.8%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've found that if you write naturally (like you talk) that keyword stuff pretty much takes care of itself.

I'll clarify that with the thought that "naturally" is a relative concept.

When you're writing to someone to write naturally is to write on that person's level of speaking. Depending on what level you're at the content might not agree with your personal assessment of quality writing.

Back when I spent a lot of time studying copywriting I often heard that sales content should be written at the seventh-grade level or lower. Recently I read an article that said that rule is now the fourth or fifth-grade level or lower.

JoeSpirit, Jan 4, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  2. vjvysakh

vjvysakh Member

Best Answers:
    Content is the King!! Good content is what sets your website apart from the masses and delivers the right message into the hearts and minds of your customers. The success of your website is determined primarily by its content. Ultimately, content wins the wallets of your customers. All other components of your website provide a secondary support role.

vjvysakh, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  3. Mehedi Hasan Rubel

Mehedi Hasan Rubel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good content all time important for SEO and it will help for rank.

Mehedi Hasan Rubel, Jan 15, 2020 IP
  4. shamimsyl

shamimsyl Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, content is important

shamimsyl, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  5. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes content is king.

Private Loader, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  6. Sagana

Sagana Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is the king of the website. Specifically, the content gives the reason for a user to visit your site. Even the quality guidelines of Google emphasize the creation of content must be for the user and not the search engines and how much your website stands out than others for its unique, relevant and engaging content. Deceiving or tricky way of presenting your content just to rank high will have a serious impact on your site and is considered as a violation.

Sagana, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  7. KTabaie

KTabaie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe the quality of content and keyword relevancy is an important factor, particularly if it is uptodate content that is published regularly. From a traffic perspective, if someone visits your site and your page is outdated, dull or not relevant, the chances of those visitors staying are low and they most certainly wont return. However, if you can do something to attract new customers to your site and reduce the bounce rate, not only will they return but word will travel around and google will also crawl your content and rank you accordingly.

KTabaie, Jan 22, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn and JoeSpirit like this.
  8. webtechnoways

webtechnoways Member

Best Answers:
    With current change of Google algorithms, they highly emphasis on content, so obviously content is vital.

webtechnoways, Jan 23, 2020 IP
  9. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not only will it influence how your users are going to respond to your brand but also your ranking that will be determined by both your users finding your content's relevance and quality to be high. Google's algorithms pay huge attention to sites with useful content with a lot of visitors so optimize your content to appease both your customers and Google.

Sam Sabir, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  10. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    High quality content is THE most important factor in SEO. Without that you are wasting time or money doing any other SEO.

Google knows what people think of your content . . . they know how long people spend on each of your pages, whether they continue the same search after reading your content or stop there, etc. and this is what's most important to Google . . . what real visitors think of your content.

Currently, most of your pages should have 2,400 words or more. It's not the number of words that matters (despite many SEO "experts" saying that it is), what matters is that that's the number of words needed to include enough expert phrases and semantic context to get good SEO results from that page.

So yes, make sure your content is better than any of your competitors, before doing any other SEO actions!

Chris

Chris-, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  11. Shams Alam Khan

Shams Alam Khan Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is imporant because it creates interest on the mind of the viewer.

Shams Alam Khan, Apr 12, 2020 IP
  12. soundarya

soundarya Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is very important in SEO, with help of the good content we can easily rank in search engine.

Key points for Content:

1. LSI keywords and Long tail Keywords
    2. Bold and itali format
    3. Short pargraphs
    4. Headings with htags
    5. Content with good images
    6. Images with alt tag
    7. User friendly content
    8. 100-1500 content length is good......

soundarya, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  13. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how else do you rank if your content doesn't have quality? Are you selling secret to the immortality? Getting my point? :p

LadyStarc, Apr 13, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  14. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Keywords though may not be seen as being important are, if they are used wisely, professionally and with thought to the end product. Bottom line is that your content needs to be engaging, thought out, relevant and entertaining, depending obviously on subject matter.

At the end of the day your website content needs to give a good user experience, whether that be from organic traffic, or otherwise.

Harvey Wolf, Jan 29, 2021 IP
  15. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And HOW does Google know how long people spend on my pages? Does Google have a crystal ball or something?

mmerlinn, Jan 29, 2021 IP
  16. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest content matters only when you have written it for the users and optimized it for search engines as well. Only high-quality content on the website can't improve your search engine rankings. There are various factors too.

Sumit_Singh, Jan 29, 2021 IP
  17. JV35

JV35 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, of course, content is very important. I always try and aim for no less than 500 well-researched words. Content like many others have said in this thread is one small, but important piece of a much larger process that your blog post needs to go through. If the content wasn't important, featured snippets wouldn't exist.

[​IMG]

GREAT content is important because, without it, your readers have nothing to read, share, revisit, and link back to. We all know backlinks are another part of that bigger process and by providing well-written, excellent, fun to read, and informative content your readers will reward you with social share signals and backlinks, helping to improve your blog posts SEO. Content plays many roles but its most important role I think, is user engagement and experience. If they are engaged each time, they will enjoy their experience and will eventually return and tell others about the great topic they read about.

Here is an example of BAD content.
    [​IMG]

I hate reading robot and I don't come across it much. Do you know why? Search engines don't like to read that junk either. I found this site on a website for sale marketplace.
    This site is simply a waste of space.

If you are going to put in the effort of all the other things associated with creating even the simplest of sites, put in the extra half hour to research, write, edit, proofread, proofread, edit, and proofread the content you intend to ask people to read.

Listen, I know you'll get stumped sometimes on topic ideas and how and where to research your next blog post. Check out this article, it'll help with that ;)
    https://seoblogposts.com/blog-post/research-blog-post-ideas

There are 2 ways great content can end up on your blog. The first is you write it yourself. Yes, this can be time-consuming and sometimes confusing (I have a fix for that below). The second is to hire a freelance blog writer. A freelance content writer will come with skill sets in research, education, grammar, SEO, and more which they can employ to create content that will knock your socks off. Many times, because of their career background and education they can write with true authority, thus giving authority to your website.

Help with creating the right blog post is not far. https://seoblogposts.com has tips and information on all sorts of topics strictly related to blog posts and SEO for you to learn about. Also, you will find Reviews of Top Rated article & blog post writers for hire who can offer you a number of content creation services.

I hope that helps you out. If you need something, I'm around :)

Good Luck!
    ~Justin V.

JV35, Feb 5, 2021 IP
  18. johnsimirion

johnsimirion Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality content helps to attract the right audience to your website, engage them and work towards getting the user to take action on your website. If the user finds the content valuable, then they are more likely to share it. More, of course, this is suitable for a blog, but clear and interesting content is also needed for e-commerce projects.

johnsimirion, Feb 14, 2021 IP
  19. Sarbjit Grewal

Sarbjit Grewal Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is considered as King for the website to rank. The quality and interesting content attracts the thousands of users. If you have creepy content website, then nobody will visit your website. Thus, make sure to add quality content to your website and blogs to attract traffic on your website.

Sarbjit Grewal, Feb 16, 2021 IP
  20. alex365

alex365 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Content importance depends on your competition. If your competition produce a lot of content, you should also do it, or the only way to find new customers will be adwords. If your competition produce less content, you can produce a lot of content and stand out of competition :) Of course, it should be content which drive traffic, otherwise if it will not help you to improve sales.

alex365, Feb 20, 2021 IP