1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A shout out to health workers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Spoiltdiva, Apr 3, 2020.

We are all aware of the ramifications of the Covid-19 Corona virus. I need not elaborate as you are all aware of the info being posted on television, radio, the internet, newspapers etc.
    It is all a bit overwhelming and frankly scary. But having written that I must state how inspired I have been when witnessing and reading about how our healthcare providers have stepped up to the plate. They are of course putting themselves at risk for each and every one of us.
    Sadly they are even putting their own families at risk by the possibility of spreading the virus to them.

Let us remember these dedicated professionals when we feel discouraged or frustrated by recent events. When one considers them, then one has to admit that there truly is good in the human species.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    Spoiltdiva, Apr 3, 2020 IP
    jrbiz, JoeSpirit and sarahk like this.
  2. WritingPrices

WritingPrices Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree that it's important to keep this in mind and appreciate their selfless efforts. We should all try to do what we can to help while remembering to avoid any unnecessary risks.

WritingPrices, Apr 4, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Social isolating while hurting the economy, is the way to go at least for the time being until we can get a vaccine.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 4, 2020 IP
  4. Gat Dat

Gat Dat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you! We are doing our best to fight this dangerous virus. In return we just want to see people adhere to the the rules and stay home!

Gat Dat, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Most of us are doing just that and are now doing most of our business online.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  6. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Indeed I thank the healthworkers. Imagine what it would be like if the healthworkers refused to care for the people affected with the virsu or even turn up for work. They are risking their own lives so that we can be safe. They are truly the best. Some peopleare not even able to step out of their house because they are scared while the health workers are battling it out everyday with the coronavirus. It is in times like this that the tue heroes reveal themselves. It is not normal for people to risk their lives like that. Let nobody deny this because if they were to be asked to volunteer at the health hospitals then they would not.

Paincrusher, Apr 26, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  7. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    "Heroes" is a word that is often overused and undeserved. But in this case it is applicable.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 26, 2020 IP
  8. Terem123

Terem123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The world is depending on them for its survival. They are the most esential people we need right now. I heard of a woman who accepted to be used so that the cure for coronavirus can be found. She also deserves to be remebered for her great sacrifice. I am not saying that sge died. I have not heard nore stories on her since I first saw it. The coronavirus really shock the world once it became evident that it was a serious case. The video of people in china falling down was shocking. Lyong down and not being able to move as you wait for your death is no situation we would like to e in. Even with the danger at hand. The health wprkers are still looking out for us.

Terem123, Apr 28, 2020 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Amen to that.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 28, 2020 IP