1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Voice Search Optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by LadyStarc, Mar 18, 2020.

Since, voice search optimization is one of the most discussed trends in the industry. How many of you are implementing it in your marketing strategies and what are the best practices you have really seen as fruitful?

LadyStarc, Mar 18, 2020 IP
  2. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have always been one to diversify a client's keyword reach and I think this helps with voice search. Since you are much more likely to mention several keywords in a voice search, when you may only mention one or two in a text search. I've also heard using structured data helps.

Oso Optimized, Mar 18, 2020 IP
  3. seoninja121

seoninja121 Member

Best Answers:
    1. Voice Changes How People Search
    2. Voice Changes Where People Search
    3. Voice Changes How People Get Search Results

seoninja121, Mar 22, 2020 IP
  4. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes but the more I have read about it the more I have found that it has very little to do with keywords and more to do with the sentence structure and how much easy language (daily-life sentences) is used in the content and not lines directly out of Shakespeare's novel.

LadyStarc, Mar 27, 2020 IP
  5. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, we will have to wait and see. I've been checking my voice results over the last several months and found that I am dominating the competition for one client. I attributed it to the fact that I have a more diverse keyword reach than the other sites, as they focus on the biggest keywords. I didn't do anything any special optimization otherwise, but of course I will now be considering this in the future.

It will be hard to optimize for this, if true, without rank tracking phrases, and having results on the most searched phrases...... head spins :eek:

Oso Optimized, Mar 27, 2020 IP
  6. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's good to know. I think the long tail keywords can play a significant role while doing voice search optimization for the reasons that it can be used as a proper sentence structure and secondly, most importantly, the KDR maybe low but KW search ratio might be more. Anyhow, at the moment it is all a hypothetical discussion. Nobody knew about COVID-19 and after this is all over I think there are going to be massive changes in many industries including digital.

LadyStarc, Mar 30, 2020 IP