1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jrbiz, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^Very well put and I 100% agree.

On a side note...they all laughed at me the other day as I drove around with my tinfoil hat with the deluxe toilet paper dispenser on the top. Oh yes, I saw them all smirking.:mad: But today I saw a few of them wearing the tinfoil hats. What this proves is that not only am I on the right side of history....I am also on the right side of science!

Spoiltdiva, Mar 14, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit, mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Getting sunlight is good as it will boost your intake of vitamin D which in turn boots your immune system. But boiling water in my view is over kill, and we have too much of that already.

jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It turns out that, much like climate change, the science is settled on my tinfoil hats. I have to open another factory, in fact. I am leaning towards a property in Wuhan with 250,000 sq. ft. and near the railroad.

jrbiz, Mar 14, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I already have an option on that property which expires on 1 May 2020. I will need it to build my tin foil scooters to ride the vaccine trails if those trails are built in America.

mmerlinn, Mar 14, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva and jrbiz like this.
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No worries, there are other locations. Northern Italy has some good deals, too. Welcome to a booming market!

BTW, I hear that those vaccine trails are going to be very fast. Are the suspension and braking on your scooters able to accommodate fast trails?

jrbiz, Mar 14, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    At first I thought that my vaccine trails would be a fail. But the word has spread and now thousands are hiking on them in an attempt to build an immunity to the virus. All of them wearing the shiny tinfoil hats in the sun...total consensus and harmony. :)
    At $5 U.S. hiking fee per hiker, I for one am not concerned about the bear market.

jrbiz likes this.
  7. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    I had considered Northern Italy but the Wahunians will work for slave wages while the Italians won't.

As a tin foil hat maker you already know that tin foil is one of the most indestructable materials known to man. Using it for my suspension is therefore a no-brainer.

Neither acceleration nor deceleration will be a problem. We will be using reversible Coronavirus-powered jet engines. The only concern we have is running out of Coronaviruses for propulsion.

As a substitute we have been experimenting with Corona Beer. However we have found that Corona Beer is a poor substitute. Corona Beer provides plenty of acceration, but fails miserably at deceleration.

JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  8. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Actually it is a problem. We experimented with a vaccine scooter trail and the riders were going so fast that the tinfoil hats would blow off. It is the combination of the vaccine trails along with the tinfoil hats that gives people the cure.

jrbiz likes this.
  9. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its like Thanos snapping his fingers and half the world dies- better half survives.

scurvy, Mar 14, 2020 IP
  10. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    I don't think women would want to live in a world with no men.

JoeSpirit and sarahk like this.
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Here is yet another stat about the flu to keep things in perspective. Of course, the Coronavirus numbers change every day, but this looks to be only a few days old:

coronavirusobama.jpg

Of course, the Fake News, Democrats, and the Swamp are all thrilled beyond belief at what their total BS hype has caused here. It has taken the focus off their inept and feeble presidential candidate and they remain hopeful that they can somehow blame Trump for any part of this and help drag Biden across the finish line in November. They have no concern for the actual victims of coronavirus or the even larger number of victims who have been or will be hurt by the economic effects of the mass hysteria caused by their breathless reporting on each new infection and/or death. They are desperately hoping that the flu continues unabated and kills millions of people (and that includes those of you outside of the U.S., because they will use that data, as well) in their desperate attempt to get back into power at any cost.

jrbiz, Mar 15, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn and JoeSpirit like this.
  12. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck with that.

JoeSpirit, Mar 15, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Or you're merely creating a new stylish movement...

Spoiltdiva and jrbiz like this.
  14. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I've just concluded a round of market study and found some positive results for my camping site.

Due to those results, I'm adding a line of tinfoil camping gear and accessories. My company is in negotiations with the powers that be to layout campsites along the vaccines trails so needy parties can linger longer for a more thorough healing experience.

I'd also like to add affiliate access to tinfoil hats and tinfoil scooters for the satisfaction of my customers and fulfillment of related additional needs that they may have. For discussion of contractual requirements please contact my affiliate products department at 1-800-ins-anee.

Spoiltdiva, mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  15. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Will there be an option for me to place my new tinfoil hat vending machines at your campsites? They are solar-powered, so no need for an electrical connection. We offer a generous split on revenues to our partners. One shelf on the machine also offers baking potatoes, of course. We also have co-op promotional packages that include special incentives from the state of Idaho. (And, yes, I am also in negotiation with the state of Maine.) Though the primary purpose is 100% preventing infection by the coronavirus (guaranteed, as long as no warranties are violated; see pages 23 - 415 in the Users Manual for the list of potential warranty violations), they do make great baked potatoes. My customers are not only Coronavirus-free, but they are well-fed, too. Win/Win.

jrbiz, Mar 15, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit, Spoiltdiva and mmerlinn like this.
  16. krishmk

krishmk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The latest figures show US may have more than 2800 cases. Its a shame that despite being the most developed nation in the world, US still does not report the exact number of infected cases. Earlier CDC was updating the numbers on daily basis but now that the tests are also carried out from external labs, the numbers are not collated on daily basis.
    When other Countries can post the figures - US too can!

krishmk, Mar 15, 2020 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Out of curiosity, are you an epidemiologist or perhaps working for the media? I am trying to understand why you would need daily updates on something like this? An epidemiologist might need daily updates to help decision makers decide where to apply resources, but I doubt that even they need daily reporting. A media type out to sell newspapers/clicks will also benefit from a new headline each day to further frighten their readers. But what gain doe it provide to the general public?

My preference would be for the CDC, the testing labs, etc., to focus on more important things than daily public reporting. A weekly report should satisfy most "needs" IMO.

jrbiz, Mar 15, 2020 IP
  18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Corona camping sites, Corona camping gear, Corona scooters, Corona tinfoil hats, Corona vaccine trails......Out of this disaster a new Corona inspired industry has emerged.

In any event some will lose, but some will win. (we DP entrepreneurs and the toilet paper industry)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 15, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  19. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So it's not "America First" after all!
    "America Only" is the new catch phrase

upload_2020-3-16_13-15-49.png

sarahk, Mar 15, 2020 IP
  20. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers: