1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Terrorized and Attacked

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sylva, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I need the suggestions of house members to deal with an intractable problem that has been a source of worry to me. I’m confident we have quite a good number of techs in this forum who know what I’m talking about and who can help me find solution to this problem.

I'm incessantly being terrorized and attacked day and night by certain individuals (mainly youths and middle aged men and women) who use the laser rays from their mobile phones to attack my genital, thereby inflicting severe electric shocks and spasm on me through my manhood to my stomach. This is about the most inhuman and despicable act against a fellow human. I’ve not been able to find out why they do this evil, I’m however inclined to think it’s diabolic.

I'll be glad to have your suggestions on how I can protect myself. Secondly, if anybody knows any equally subtle weapon that I can use to deal with my attackers, please advise me. I'll be happy if I find a simple weapon that can cause serious wounds to my attackers or even summarily terminate their lives without tracing it back to me, just the same way they make life unbearable for me by using electromagnetic fields that cannot be detected with the naked eye. Please do not recommend guns or the sort because they’re illegal here.

Nobody seems to believe me when I complain or react. Even the Police do not believe me. They want some physical evidence. It's embarrassing and frustrating that even my family members cannot reason with me. No one seems to believe me. But the culprits know they're hurting me, hence they would hide or leave the scene the moment they see me approaching.

I’ll appreciate your candid advice, please.

Sylva, Feb 11, 2020 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My candid advice is to seek some psychiatric help, perhaps the doctor can give you some medicine to control your mania.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 11, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn, deathshadow and sarahk like this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    ditto on the psych help, but feel free to answer these questions and convince me otherwise.
    Why have they chosen to target you?
    What are their motivations?
    Which phones are able to emit laser rays? My iPhone can't. My Samsung can't.
    I'm going to show my ignorance of Nigerian culture here. Is it possible that you've convinced yourself that this is happening but there's actually a more straightforward medical condition to explain your symptoms?
    Ignore them, live your best life. Revenge is for the weak.

Walk away and be the better man.

You're going to have to come up with proof if you want people to take you seriously. That will be testimony from one of the culprits, proof a phone can do the damage you claim, proof these people want to harm you, evidence of what they have to gain from harming you, and a diary of your interactions with them.

sarahk, Feb 11, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  4. Sylva

Sylva Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your views. I appreciate your contributions. You see, questions of possible psychiatric or mental problems, medical abnormalities, etc. were issues I had to contend with at the onset of this problem. They're mere distractions and I do not want us to gloss over the real issue debating these issues now.

The matter in question is real; not conjecture, day dream or the sort. It's happening life. I'm aware there are a few people suffering the same fate who are either unable to explain what is happening to them or lack the courage to speak out. There are certainly people who know these things and I seek the advice of such people, please. I'm confident that we'll find people who are knowledgeable about this matter to proffer the needed solution.

It's not a psychiatric problem. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2020
    Sylva, Feb 18, 2020 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    you thought you'd find them at an internet marketing forum?

sarahk, Feb 18, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn, JEET, jrbiz and 2 others like this.
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Is this @Zirkon Kalti with an alt account, it's the same sort of nonsense he/she used to post.
    "Laser rays from mobile phones"...I beg to differ.

malky66, Feb 19, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am considering expanding my line of tinfoil hats to include a new tinfoil jockstrap. It will be specially designed to block laser rays, invisible electromagnetic pulses, and even asteroids from attacking your private parts. And, it will remain dual purpose in that it will also make great baked potatoes. We will have to change our tooling and other manufacturing processes to meet the new specifications, but I have my engineers working on the design now. We will then create a second design for the ladies, as well.

jrbiz, Feb 19, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn, Saputnik, sarahk and 2 others like this.
  8. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Considering how many *candidates* we have here at DP, you will need to get 3 shifts working non stop to mass produce.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 19, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn, sarahk and jrbiz like this.
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am very bullish on this market!

jrbiz, Feb 19, 2020 IP
  10. Sylva

Sylva Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe I do not quite know the exact technical terms to describe the rays used by the perpetrators, the fact remains that some powerful, hurting electromagnetic emissions are being sent out using mobile phones. It may be an app or software installed in a phone. Whatever it is, I need people with requisite technical knowledge to unravel this mystery.

This is Digital Point Forum where tech issues about the internet and others are discussed. Or do you know of any other website?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
    Sylva, Feb 20, 2020 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    This site won't give you the help and advice you really need. I therefore would advise you to check out WEB PSYCHOLOGIST.COM.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 20, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yes, we do cover that too.
    What's the tech issue here?
    Can you tell us more about the phones that emit laser rays, I'm unaware of any and can't research if I don't have the basic brand info.

sarahk, Feb 20, 2020 IP
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Note that the soon-to-be-released tinfoil jockstrap will prevent laser rays from any smartphone or any other electronic device. We have a special ingredient that works especially well against rogue washing machines that may not only shoot out laser rays, but can place special cosmic markers in your underwear so that the lasers from other devices are targeted directly to your private parts. We may be seeking a patent on this one.

jrbiz, Feb 21, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn and Spoiltdiva like this.
  14. Sylva

Sylva Member

Best Answers:
    Psychologists? Similar to Psychiatrists.... Another digression possibly. Howbeit, I'll check them out. But I still look forward to finding someone who knows about electromagnetic pulses to enlighten us. Thanks for your suggestion.

Sylva, Feb 21, 2020 IP
  15. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Laser cannot send shock waves like you mentioned. If you were really being targetted by laser, you would have had burn marks.
    And mobile phones cannot emit that kind of strong lasers which can burn something.
    The output hardware device is not there in a mobile phone, no matter what app you install.

EMP also does not works in the way you are "assuming" it.
    It spreads over a wide area and I don't know of anything that can focus an EMP charge on a particular point.
    If anything like EMP was being used on you, like you mention, then you would "not" have been the only person feeling its effects.
    Strong EMP will also burn, not send shock waves.

You can also rule out any other types of "invisible" rays, because one would "need" a large equipment to generate any kind of rays which can actually do anything.
    Forget about generating these using hand held mobile phone or something else small.
    Have you seen a X-Ray machine in a hospital?
    How large is it?
    And even that cannot harm you in the way you are saying...

This is definitely something in your mind, a theory you came up with, and have convinced yourself about it being true.
    Its not true.

If you are feeling regular shock waves in your lower abdominal (which come and go), then get a doctor's help.
    Get a medical check up done of your stomach, instead of cooking up torture stories about it...

JEET, Feb 21, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    And torturing all of us with these ridiculous stories as well.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 21, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  17. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Spoiltdiva
    I agree.
    Worst part is that sometimes stories like these are convincing enough and a lot of people actually start believing them to be true.
    Like those "abducted and operated by aliens" stories...
    All you need is a slightly credible source, repeat the lie 1000 times, and there you have it, a fan following...

JEET, Feb 21, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn and Spoiltdiva like this.
  18. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think some soothing music might help, might I suggest:

deathshadow, Feb 21, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and JEET like this.
  19. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    "The bigger the lie, the more they believe it"- Dr. Joseph Goebbels Nazi minister of propaganda.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 22, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  20. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That said, I stand behind my soon-to-be introduced line of tinfoil jockstraps. In fact, I am going to add a special offer for those DP members who are on the fence: the Deluxe version for the price of the Standard option! This will feature all of the protective features and the support for baking potatoes of the standard version; however, the Deluxe version features extra tough tinfoil that can be used to freeze the potato after cooking, in case you have leftovers and want to store them for weeks or more! This should be enough for those of you whose private parts are being attacked to take the plunge and put in your pre-order (specify size and style preferred.)

P.S. We are also investigating the claim that our Deluxe version will protect against those diabolical types who may be invading your private parts with demonic forces, but we cannot confirm or deny at this time.

jrbiz, Feb 22, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn, JEET and Spoiltdiva like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.