1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please check out my website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Lazy Itinerary, Feb 15, 2020.

Hello everybody,

I'm building a website and i hope you are willing to help me by giving me some feedback.
    My website is lazyitinerary.com

The website is called Lazy Itinerary and it tries to help traveler plan their itineraries worry-free and book their flights, hotels and tours at one glimpse.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, i'd love to hear them.

Thanks ;)

Lazy Itinerary, Feb 15, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    - It's evening where I am at, yet it says Good Morning, There. You probably want to adapt it to your users' time zone.

- The index page looks too minimalistic to my taste. The background image should have a higher quality too.

- You have a search bar, yet it only works with the popup menu. It's confusing. If all your locations are predetermined, you should not have a search bar. I tried to input my own location and the search didn't work at all.

- LAZY itinerary is not necessarily a flattering concept. It's not a bad concept either. It may work in your favor, if done right. I would not emphasize "LAZY" in the name the way you have it now.

The individual pages are fine (as in https://lazyitinerary.com/city/singapore) but you should definitely make the font larger.

qwikad.com, Feb 15, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I got all excited at a small travel site being useful, it doesn't happen often and we had one last week and I couldn't believe that here was another.

And then I realised that it's a landing page that leads to affiliate links or, wtf, a google search that somehow isn't a proper google search because it can't see that I am logged into Google.

upload_2020-2-16_15-38-57.png

The dataset is an interesting concept
    upload_2020-2-16_15-40-27.png

sarahk, Feb 15, 2020 IP
  4. Lazy Itinerary

Lazy Itinerary Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you sarahk. You are so detailed :) I didn't notice the google log-in part. It was a URL for google search in iframe. Will see if there's alternative. I don't intend to be affiliate focus, but so far I have spent most of time making the web layout then creating content. After some time, it should be mainly content!

Thank you qwikad.com. Need some revamp on homepage which is quite ... useless right now (not even giving a good navigation). Need to see how other sites are doing on the homepage.

Good comment on LAZY part. If I'm not getting it wrong, you are meaning the logo on the toolbar?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2020
    Lazy Itinerary, Feb 17, 2020 IP
  5. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    It could be better to organize all destination by countries.
    And if in future you will add more destination it will be more easy to see the "full image", I mean the rest of destination of the same country..

mayazir, Feb 17, 2020 IP
  6. Lazy Itinerary

Lazy Itinerary Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks mayazir. I agree with you so much. The menu list is overly simple for user experience. Should change it to a more picture driven home page with some organisation with the destinations.

Lazy Itinerary, Feb 20, 2020 IP
  7. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    I have similar site but just about one counry - MexicanRoutes.com
    check my structure.
    Ok my site is just 1 country, but as you can see every destination is linked to its state.
    If you open the state - you can see all points of interest of that state.
    In you case instead of states you have countries.
    Link every destination to its own country.
    Or better also check my other website - AncientMayanRuins.com, as you can see there are only 5 countries and every archaeological zone is linked to its own country.
    Do the same structure and use tags

mayazir, Feb 20, 2020 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. Denis B.

Denis B. Member

Best Answers:
    I must say I'm impressed, where do you get the data from? it's all from affiliate programs? Smart :cool:. I would still recommend you to add some more locations.

Denis B., Feb 20, 2020 IP