1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Isn’t Ready to Show Ads | Policy Violations | Please Help Me

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by IceCreamTruck, Feb 13, 2020.

Hello Digital Point AdSense Gurus,

I’ve been trying to get my website 3branchesofgovernment.com approved for AdSense and so far it has been rejected three times. I receive the same generic message that the site isn’t ready yet because of policy violations but they don’t specifically state which one(s) which is frustrating. In the AdSense dashboard I go to sites where it states “needs attention” then when I click on “Show Details” the message is...

“We’ve found some policy violations on your site which means your site isn’t ready to show ads yet. Make sure your site follows the AdSense Program Policies.”

The AdSense Program Polices are found here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en

Before each submission I made adjustments based on the recommendations and feedback from other AdSense users and still no luck. I posted in the AdSense community seeking guidance here: https://support.google.com/adsense/thread/28122115?hl=en

The website has been online for a few years and never had AdSense on it. Since ads were never served the violation can’t be related to invalid clicks and impressions, encouraging clicks, ad behavior, ad placement or anything like that.

The purpose of the site is to help educate visitors on various civics topics. This past year I’ve been investing more time into it updating the design and adding interactive and visually appealing quizzes.

Based on the feedback and changes I’ve already made this is what I’m guessing it might be...

COPPA: The website isn’t targeted at children but children could be visiting. Could that be the issue? Should I tag the site as child-directed even though it isn’t and add? It states doing so doesn’t affect rankings and only affects the types of ads shown based on the visitors age. Thoughts?

Policies: I have privacy, terms and cookie notice but wondering if the bots are looking for specific wording within the documents? Google provides specific points that are required within the policy indicated here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348695?hl=en are the bots looking for that? Do the policies need to be in the navigation bar as well as the footer?

Content: I only use white hat methods when creating websites. I hired writers to write the content. I was told there is similar content out there which either could have been stolen or spun by the writers I hired. But I was also recently told that the content is 100% original by someone who ran it through a program. I know for certain that the majority of the content has to be original because I wanted to do the right thing. Regardless, I have someone updating and expanding each of the current articles. I have about 19 articles and 3 pages which I plan on updating and expanding as well as adding more. If you think it’s content related, how? If I need to add more, how much? Do I need more text/content on the homepage?

Technical Requirements: Is there something wrong with the layout, navigation or mobile experience?

Some other violation? What?

I've provided the email from Google as well as what displays in my AdSense dashboard as I click through to get more details.

Since I’ve invested a lot of time and money into the website I would like to get it approved for AdSense if possible before looking for alternatives. I would truly appreciate it if anyone can help me get this website approved. I’m getting frustrated and discouraged. Please share any insight, guidance, honest feedback (good or bad)...I’ll take it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Attached Files:

IceCreamTruck, Feb 13, 2020 IP
  2. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    Do you apply without getting much traffic?

Do you have contact us, privacy , terms well all these standard stuffs.

YujinTan, Dec 6, 2020 IP
  3. kannu4

kannu4 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also face the same problem.
    My site is also rejected 4 times.
    Yes, I have not enough traffic. So, now am try to focus on it.
    but pls guide me about this.
    Kannu
    https://www.rajkiranspeaks.online/

kannu4, Dec 28, 2020 IP
  4. WebTech360

WebTech360 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also face the same problem.

WebTech360, Jan 13, 2021 IP
  5. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dabbu347, Jan 13, 2021 IP
  6. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Adsense is very picky lately. Despite the fact that I have several websites approved to show ads, I am facing problems with adding a new site. I suspect that they have some hidden rules to allow only websites that have been online for at least a number of months before accepting them.

thedark, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  7. Qlickbos

Qlickbos Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to check your google settings
    Maby there is something not good.
    The adsence is always ready when you fill your settings good
    Greetings

Qlickbos, Jun 4, 2022 IP